I borrowed a friends Pod 2.0, .. using the setting,. Modern High Gain,..

I recorded half a song,.. Where will i stand,..

Now i recorded it directly from the "Right Output" to the line in on the pc as i havent got a midi device, simply using a jack adaptor.

Its an ok song i wrote a recently.

See profile
i like it. i would say make the rythym a bit more interesting if you know what i mean. lead is good though, very steady and relaxed feel to it.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I really liked this one, recording quality was really nice too. Your playing was really good, fit the drums well and the riffs were very catchy. I think with an added guitar doing those chords you had at the end (as a background progression) would be really cool and would act as a nice hook to that main riff from the beginning. Overall very well done, I really liked it. Can't wait for the rest of it

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13465408#post13465408
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
It was recorded on acoustica mixcraft,.. you can probably download a free trial,.. but its not that expensive.

Drums were created on acoustica beatcraft,...

Other than that,.. there were no other effects added,.. simply what came out the guitar and the Pod 2.0
Last edited by The Thresher at Mar 26, 2008,
Hey man, I think this sounds really cool!
The only thing I think could improve is that you could add some reverb and delay to the lead guitar. And have a little less treble on the rythmguitar. Other then that I can´t think of anything else
I will definately check out the full version when it´s done!

Rock on!

PS: Pod ftw!!
Wow that rhythm is really chuggy, didn't know the POD sounded so good, I might invest in one