i got a new bridge for my guitar and i dont know how to put it on...its hard..it fits but it wont enter...help!
DONT TELL ME YOU NEVER LET THE LED OUT
Quote by Mr. Spooky
i got a new bridge for my guitar and i dont know how to put it on...its hard..it fits but it wont enter...help!

Judging from the title you have a classical style guitar like this:

Are you trying to install a bridge like this:

If so, i don't understand what you mean, "it won't enter?"? it is effectively a position and glue job (theres a bit more to it than that though).

If you are using any other type of bridge ie. an acoustic guitar bridge:

I sincerly doubt that would work as you would need to remove wood from the soundboard (top of the guitar) thus weakening it and potentialy destroying it due to the extra tension.
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
Quote by Madsalty
Judging from the title you have a classical style guitar like this:

Are you trying to install a bridge like this:

its like that ne..but the bridge is supposed to slide in...but its a little to thick..but they guy at the shop said it was fine..i want to know how to slide it in ...
DONT TELL ME YOU NEVER LET THE LED OUT
Quote by Mr. Spooky
its like that ne..but the bridge is supposed to slide in...but its a little to thick..but they guy at the shop said it was fine..i want to know how to slide it in ...

Oh ok, didn't quite grasp what you was saying. How much thicker?

If it isn't a grand amount, then take a flat surface, perhaps a marble tile. Place a piece of fine grade sand paper down, pull taught and fasten using tape or something.

Then carefully using an even amount of pressure rub the side of the nut facing the bottom of the guitar gently to sand off the desired amount. Be carefull not to sand into or close to the contact poin at the top. If it is getting too close compensate by taking material off both sides untill the bridge fits snuggly, but will actually fit.

Or of course you could go and complain and get the guitar shop to do it for you.
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
you talking about just the saddle or the over all bridge? if the saddle, sand it down slowly and keep testing it. I replaced my saddle on my acoustic with a man made ivory.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x