Page 1 of 2
They're 'out'.

Once bands like that hit age 30, they're usually done. Don't think they're that old, but they're not the popular thing anymore. The 12 year olds don't think they're hot.

Or in this case, your sexy redhead of a girlfriend.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
They seemed to have just dropped off the face of the earth. Has anyone heard anything about them recently?

Indie is gaining ground, hence no more emo.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
they're touring or they're in the studio I guess
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
You have started something very frightening.
I'm out before the animals eat you (and them) alive.
This sig is
Hopefully the singer went into recluse and the decent guitarists made their own non-emo band.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Their unoriginal riffs and songs became old, and once they started relying on looks, some intelligent people realized what they were doing and decided that MCR sucks. The 12-14 year-old girls will find some other band that they will claim "saved their lives", and they will greatly exaggerate that band's accomplishements.
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
What are you talking about? They were voted #1 of the Top 100 bands ever!
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
They seemed to have just dropped off the face of the earth. Has anyone heard anything about them recently?

good lord I sure hope so.
With any luck they'll have all died horrible deaths.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
They are possibly gonna go more mainstream than ever before. Just like P!ATD. I thought I was listening to a pop band with their new song
Quote by False_God
They are possibly gonna go more mainstream than ever before. Just like P!ATD. I thought I was listening to a pop band with their new song

You were listening to a pop band, they always have been pop.
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
You speak of it as if it were a bad thing...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
MCR is being used by NASA as volunteers to see what happens when you launch gay emos into space.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by jeremessmore
i previously hated mcr but found an appreceation of some of their songs i hope they come out with some new sh*t i'd like to hear it

Glad I don't live in your town..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by False_God

Who is the P!ATD you speak of?
Let us leave it and never speak fo it again.

It is a gift.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
They're probably making a new album, considering The Black Parade was just a couple years ago. It was a good album, regardless of what UG thinks. :\
666 BRO
They've just finished a new live DVD. And they dropped the whole Black Parade act, so no-one is interested anymore.

Quote by Megadeth2011
gay emos

..You do know they're all either married or have a girlfriend, right..?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Mar 25, 2008,
Quote by rizo299
Just no.

YOUR OPINION IS NOT FACT!!!

LET PEOPLE LIKE WHATEVER THEY WANT TOO!!!

Fag

Quote by jeremessmore
i tell emos to go cut themselves just like everyone else

Congratulations! You're an idiot! Just like everyone else!
Quote by rizo299
Just no.

Wow, very fucking clever. You're the first person to think that on UG, congratulations. I expected comments like that. What's your reason for disliking them?
666 BRO
They used to be one of my favorite bands. Ew. Me and my friends would be walking to the waterpark (lol) while singing Teenagers over the summer. As much as I hate MCR I admit last summer was the best summer of my life. =). Geez I miss my ex girlfriend

*calls ex- girlfriend*
*gets emotional*

But anyway... MCR hasn't realeased any new stuff so people dont listen. Teenagers these days only want to hear stuff thats new, not old songs.
Quote by Kankuro
wow, very ****ing clever. You're the first person to think that on UG, congratulations. I expected comments like that. What's your reason for disliking them?

I was joking actually.

Having met them and directed them around my town I don't actually have any reason to dislike them.

Don't be defensive douche all your life.
They just haven't released anything in a while, probably in the process of making another album.

They're a quality band who deserve your respect.

Quote by PunkRockRAMONE1

But anyway... MCR hasn't realeased any new stuff so people dont listen. Teenagers these days only want to hear stuff thats new, not old songs.

Plenty of people still listen to them, it's just that their current activities aren't well known to people who aren't actively following them.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by PunkRockRAMONE1
Teenagers these days only want to hear stuff thats new, not old songs.

A WILD GENERALIZATION APPEARS; DO YOU:

1. ARGUE BACK
2. AGREE BUT SECRETLY CALL THEM AN IDIOT
3. LEAVE THREAD
4. LEAVE INTERNET
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by rizo299
I was joking actually.

Don't be defensive douche all your life.

Defensive douche? Hmm, can't say I'm that. I'm just getting tired of every UGer hating them for the dumbest reasons. I really didn't mean to be defensive, although it did seem like that. :\ Whatev
666 BRO
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']A WILD GENERALIZATION APPEARS; DO YOU:

1. ARGUE BACK
2. AGREE BUT SECRETLY CALL THEM AN IDIOT
3. LEAVE THREAD
4. LEAVE INTERNET
They're 'out'.

Once bands like that hit age 30, they're usually done. Don't think they're that old, but they're not the popular thing anymore. The 12 year olds don't think they're hot.

Or in this case, your sexy redhead of a girlfriend.

I'd seriously doubt it.There probably writting new material or just taking a holiday or something.In all fairness they did achive quite a lot recently, not that I like them, in fact I realy dislike there music but credit where its due.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Waffleexplosion
You were listening to a pop band, they always have been pop.

I dont think they were.

Quote by The_Paranoia
Who is the P!ATD you speak of?

Panic! At the Disco. But now its Panic At the Disco just.
I think they're still on tour. They are starting work on the new album and already are playing a couple of their new songs on the tour.
They said their new stuff will sound like their older music from Three Cheers and the previous album. It's a shame because I really liked the direction that they were taking with the Black Parade. Anyways, they're supposed to be releasing one more single and then off to really work on the new album.

...I love that band.

EDIT: And yeah, what the guy below me said
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Last edited by Jersey_Zombie at Mar 25, 2008,
just touring I believe. I'm interested in what comes next cause apparently they've dropped the BP act.

and also.

1. MCR are not emo. don't think like an idiot.
2.the guitarists are talented.
3. hopping on the hate bandwagon just makes you more of a tool than you already are.
Page 1 of 2