Hi guys i need some real quick help...
I'm looking to buy this guitar...

http://stcatharines.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-Ibanez-RG440PL-Roadstar-Superstrat-W0QQAdIdZ39557764

do you think it's worth the price tag?
i am rather fond of ibanez's despite their rep as being purely metal and was hoping to pick this
up, just trying to make sure im not getting ripped off....thanks if anyone can help...

also does anyone know if theres a way to search a serial number database on ibanez.com cause i know you can do soemthing similar with gibsons, the serial numebr posted checks out cause i know how to read them but theres no pictures of it and i'm jsut trying to be sure i guess
Last edited by tona_107 at Mar 25, 2008,
haahaha thanks bud... i've never owned a guitar with a floyd rose before, but a friend of mine advised against it. his reasoning being that it will get annoying tuning or retuning whenever a string breaks... think this will be a big issue for me?
If you are completely retarded. Yes it will be a problem for you.

its really easy, its just a pain in your ass, and it'll stay in tune almost always so playing a show you'll stay in tune, if you do that sorta thing.
that wasn't rude at all...its not like my friend isn't a professional musician or anything, rather than a professional retard....
haha but thanks for your help bud really appreciate it
I didn't try to be mean. haha but it is really easy to use and stays in tune very well and when it does get out of tune just a twist of the knobs on the trem will put it back to how you had it, It will be annoying at first, but if you know what to do you shouldn't have too much of a hard time restringing it and such.

ha again thanks alot man, really appreciate it...even though im hesitant i think i can handle it and am going to go through with the buy, thanks to everyonee
its a problem but everybody can handle it, i did it too
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by tona_107
haahaha thanks bud... i've never owned a guitar with a floyd rose before, but a friend of mine advised against it. his reasoning being that it will get annoying tuning or retuning whenever a string breaks... think this will be a big issue for me?

If you are bothered by having to spend twenty minutes tuning every other month, with only rare instances of having to fine tune, then a Floyd Rose is not for you.

I personally find the benefits outweigh the negatives.

Oh, and who calls RGs Roadstars anymore?
thanks for the post but i guess people call RG's roadstars when they are roadstars, not RGs.... this is a 1987 model and i believe all later models were called RG's while the earlier models are referred to as Roadstars. i am probably wrong though as i don't know too much about ibanez, most of what i know i learned recently when researching the RG, or roadstar, or whatever.
and ya really appreciate the input im gettin her soon....i might swap out the humbucker and neck pickup, pretty excited about that too, and depending on how it looks in person i might go for a paint job, or at least a finish of some sort.
:
I'm from St.Catharines!
I would buy it.
It's worth it, for sure.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean