just yesterday some drunk off his ass jackass ran straight into my fence, STRAIGHT INTO IT!!!! And just last night some gangbangers decided they wanted to tag our mailbox. And our driveway. Im so unbelievably pissed right now......anyone got anything similar that happens?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

This persons house on my street, was completely hit by a car, the whole side of the house was gone. What you are describing is minimal damage.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by valennic
just yesterday some drunk off his ass jackass ran straight into my fence, STRAIGHT INTO IT!!!! And just last night some gangbangers decided they wanted to tag our mailbox. And our driveway. Im so unbelievably pissed right now......anyone got anything similar that happens?

I had to do it man, this is great. Especially the part about the drunk guy.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
hahahaha, i guess its just a house they love to hate. Does it have a snobby facade and a "home sweet home" mailbox on it. that might explain.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
When you say ran... do you mean like.. on his feet? Because I have this hilarious mind image of some drunk dude running into your house in his short, shorts and his pink headband.
There is only one clear solution to this problem

Burn the motherfucker to the ground.
Quote by PunkRockRAMONE1
When you say ran... do you mean like.. on his feet? Because I have this hilarious mind image of some drunk dude running into your house in his short, shorts and his pink headband.

no i mean in a truck

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by JoelTheShredder
I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!

........................why?....................

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

this is funnier than cancer!

Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
maybe it's not your house they hate...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
My old house was pretty hated, we were right on this corner and all these punk kids would sit outside and break bottles and **** while I was trying to sleep, someone stole all the tools off my dads ute, and when my dad put big metal things over the locks on it after he bought new tools so the locks couldn't be cut, they picked up the toolbox and dropped it right outside my window resulting in a loud band which scared the **** out of me.

OH and one day I was riding my bike and I went inside for a piss and when I came back.. Poor lil Pats bike was nowhere to be seen
HI
One of my best friends got her license, and the second day of having it, she ran into a house. I guess she clipped the curb, over-corrected herself, and instead of slamming on the breaks, she accidentally slammed on the gas, and ran straight into a house. Completely true.

The worst that happened was a snow plow came through our neighborhood and ran our mailbox over, then the city gave us this super shitty one. The door won't even shut.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
You should stay up late with a rifle and if any of them come...

*Bam*
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
You do realize with the castle law in action, you have the right to use deadly force on any trespassers right?
Put up gun turrets on your roof.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
that's hilarious. And Ironic. Last night when I was drunk off my ass and was driving home I ran straight into some lowlife's fence. You should've seen his face. It was priceless and then me and my friends decided to show teh world our art work and tagged some one's mailbox and driveway. In the morning I found out it was teh SAME PERSON! Shit was SO crash.
Quote by MyImmortal
that's hilarious. And Ironic. Last night when I was drunk off my ass and was driving home I ran straight into some lowlife's fence. You should've seen his face. It was priceless and then me and my friends decided to show teh world our art work and tagged some one's mailbox and driveway. In the morning I found out it was teh SAME PERSON! Shit was SO crash.

Only IMABBALLPLAYER can do this.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Slaytanic6606
You do realize with the castle law in action, you have the right to use deadly force on any trespassers right?
Put up gun turrets on your roof.

IN CALIFORNIA????? Dude? seriously?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act