Its freezing/snowing here in the UK and my guitar has no case..just wondering weather the cold can affect or even damage ol' Gibb?

Prob a silly question..new person ere , sorry
Uhhh.... do you live in a box outside or are you inside? If it's the 2nd option, you're fine.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
The only way temperature harms a guitar is if it changes from one extreme to another.

Hot to cold and back and fourth a few times.
Quote by ibanez_rocker
Uhhh.... do you live in a box outside or are you inside? If it's the 2nd option, you're fine.

hehe Im inside Its just that I live in the attic and the weather up there gets seriously cold sometimes.
So I have nothing to worry about? Thanks you two
No problem, just if it gets down to say 60 in your house, don't blast the heat to 80, then turn it off again. Keep it at a steady temp.
Quote by Ze_Metal
The only way temperature harms a guitar is if it changes from one extreme to another.

Hot to cold and back and fourth a few times.

Not necessarily true. Humidity greatly affects a guitar, just like temperature. Trust me, I had my neck warp but thankfully Gibson/Epiphone replaced it.
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
don't take it outside. that's a mistake i did when i was like 3 months into playing guitar. i didn't know and i took my guitar out while it was snowing. this eventually led to it cracking one of the v parts. take in mind this was 2 years ago so no OMG N00B LULZ
Yes is changes tuning, no big deal but it gets annoying.

And if the guitar is in the heat then goes to the cold is also creates moisture which could ruin the electronics, but I doubt it will ever happen to you. It happens to amps more often then guitars.

Yeah copet is right aswell.