I'm not too much of a fan of their music, but awhile back I saw this video and, being a bassist, I look at the bassist's bass and I immediately recognized it as a Fender Jazz bass, but when I looked at the Jazz basses on Fender.com and musicianfriend.com and I couldn't find a Jazz bass that had bridge and pickup covers. Is it just a modded Jazz bass(like the bassist put on those covers) or was it like a special edition one? The video is here Pause the video around 0:23 to get a good view.
Fender FSR Standard Jazz Bass(Sapphire Blue finish!!)
Squier VM TB Bass
Squier Precision Bass(heavily modified)
Behringer 180 Watt Combo<--My EQ pedal made this sound decent O_o until I get my Gallien-Krueger half stack
That is an older Jazz Bass, those covers used to be standard for fender p and j basses, but they eventually dropped them. You can find them cheap on ebay and add to your bass easily.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Quote by kranoscorp
That is an older Jazz Bass, those covers used to be standard for fender p and j basses, but they eventually dropped them. You can find them cheap on ebay and add to your bass easily.
Thanks for the info
Fender FSR Standard Jazz Bass(Sapphire Blue finish!!)
Squier VM TB Bass
Squier Precision Bass(heavily modified)
Behringer 180 Watt Combo<--My EQ pedal made this sound decent O_o until I get my Gallien-Krueger half stack
*Drools over bass*
Damn thats a sweet lookin' bass! I think its a vintage jazz bass. Maybe a reissue of one.