I want to swap out my pickups (EMG 81/85's) because I do not play any metal, and I've noticed these pups make everything I play sound metal.

In order to put these up on eBay, what do I need to take out of my guitar?

The pickups (obviously)
Screws?
Etc..

Thanks much! Godbless.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
the pickups
the screws
maybe the wiring diagram
the pickup cover if any
the pickups box if you have it
OR

just pickups but it will not worth the same
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
The wiring diagram? They were installed in my guitar when I bought it, I don't have any instructions.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

I suggest trying the sale forum here first, one benefit is that you can just ask people exactly what they want, if they just want the pups then just send them , if they want the screws and stuff send them too.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Alright, I see most auctions have the input jack with the wires to the pickups? I don't really want to mess with that because I don't know how..

Pickups, screws, input jack, power jack, tone and volume knob.. People buy actives to put in place of there passives so if the knobs, input jack and power jack isnt there. The pickups are useless unless you selling to someone looking for active replacements that has everything installed. Which usually doesnt happen much unless you have a 60 and someone is trading out there 85 for it.
Blah...

Just picked up a emg 81 for $30 bucks and will probally be picking up a emg 60 for the same price in the same manner. No pots just the pickup... So they can be sold... But probally not at the price your looking to sell..
If you don't know then I don't know if you should be putting new ones in or taking them out. Have a shop put in new pickups and sell waht they give you back from the old ones. Simple.