ok i went to the pawn shop today and there was this amp there its a rock rt replitone and its like 130 watts mabby 160 but the back says 130 its got two 12" speakers and a pearl white front its selling for 300$ but the price is nigosible... (plz tell me how to spell that word lol) that prity much means that i could talk them down to 250 mabby 200. but ok i was wondering if any of you can send me a link with some info on it or if you have any personal opinions about the amp... alos this seems to be a fairly old amp but is in great condition considering that so if you can give me a date on about how old this is that ould be nice too
it's
maybe
negotiable
pretty

Never heard of it.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
negotiable, and also : prity = pretty, mabby = maybe, ould = would

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
what does my gramer have to do with a guitar amp tell me that and then maybe i will learn to spell
Grammar*

I think it's sadly ironic when people spell grammar "grammer."
My Last.Fm

Gear:
1994 MIJ Fender Jaguar
Vox V847-A Wah
ProCo Rat
EHX Small Clone
Epiphone Valve Junior
have you tried...GOOGLE?
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Your crappy amp achieved a purposely crappy tone? I'll alert the presses.
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
your speaker is not broken in?

if i where you, i wouldnt play through it until it is
yea i have i finaly found something... its an old amp so even the brands site dosent have it on it...
looks like it's manufactured under the Rocktron brand.
Which, means it's probably not great.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
yea probly not the best but for 250$ i think it might be a great deal... im gana go down and hook up my guitar and try it out tamaro
Quote by shoolocomous
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.

Oh shut it, that joke is old.
But, it still makes me laugh.

All right, give it a shot, but if you think it's just alright in the store, you will probably see that it sucks when you bring it home and play it for a week.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
alright in the store but sucks when i bring it home? just wonderig why would that be? also just to tell you guys i dont exacly have an amp... so im not gana be to picky lol but my old one got broke in the move 6 months ago...
Well, that means, if you kinda like the amp (just kind of), you probably won't like it eventually.
If you love the amp when you play it at the store, you'll probably like it once you bring it home.
Just make sure that you want the amp.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator