i have a peavey valveking 112. i'm looking for a cab to hook it up to. their are mainly two reasons i want a cab for the amp. 1: the speakers in the amp are pretty bad and getting a cabinet with better speakers would spread the sound, make it sound a little louder, and have better quality. 2: its embarassing playing on stage with this little amp while others are going on stage with tons of cabs everywhere. I'm looking for a cheap cab. and i mean very cheap. maybe $150 tops. their are always used cabinets at guitarcenter.com that go for aroud 100. i think i might pick one up. Whats your take on this?
The speakers in a ****ty cab will be less quality than a stock VK speaker. Just figured I would let ya know.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Pretty much any $150 cab you get is going to either be equal to the speakers in your VK or worse.

Save more money or put a new speaker in your combo if you're really that unhappy with it.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
for 100, i can get an mg cab or a b52 lg412 cab, or for 150, i can get an old "bullfrog" cab. bullfrog was bought out by fender. or for 175, i can get a behringer bg412s cab.