Page 1 of 2
Let's be serious. Noel Gallagher is one of the greatest songwriters that has ever lived. Not technically the best musician but I can't think of many who have written so many ****ing classic songs. And Liam's voice is one of the best in rock history. Also, most of their songs are positive unlike a lot of bands out there. And who cares if Noel uses the same chord progressions over and over again. He still writes immense songs. U try and write classic songs with the same chord progressions. Tried it? Yes, it is ****ing hard and something to be commended rather than derided. Like them personally or not, their music will stand the test of time. Here endeth the rant.
I like Oasis, but I don't think someone who doesn't like them has no musical taste.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Idiot
Anyone who thinks a band can be objectively good, has no musical... anything.
I'm a communist. Really.
TS, congratulations on winning the "I'm a fucking moron" award.

TWAT
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by jcw100
My god how do u no that i posted this before???

Because it is that stupid it has an air of originality about it.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
I got told off once for licking the underside of a CD. My mum said 'what are you doing!'. I said 'Seeing what music tastes like'

That's stupid.

It only works with LPs.
I'm a communist. Really.
You made a typo in the title - you must have meant "Anyone who doesn't like Oasis has musical taste"

They're the most generic junk out there, and what they do has been done better before and after them.
Quote by rocabilly1
Noel Gallagher < Buckethead

+1000
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Yeah, and Nirvana's overrated, RHCP suck now, Fall Out Boy is teh gay, Dragonforce has no skill. It's opinion, and don't try to make it sound like it's fact. That makes you a complete arse.
BTW, I disagree with all of the opinions I said.
i don't like them that much, i mean i think theyr all right
i wouldn't go as far as to say i have no musical taste though. Im fairly well rounded in the tasting of music department if i do say so myself.
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Yeah, and Nirvana's overrated, RHCP suck now, Fall Out Boy is teh gay, Dragonforce has no skill. It's opinion, and don't try to make it sound like it's fact. That makes you a complete arse.
BTW, I disagree with all of the opinions I said.
Your are ****ing idiot. Go learn something about music and then come back. Fanboy.
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Quote by jcw100
ur a conseverative, enough said

U r ban'd...nuf said.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by darkstar2466
I like Oasis, but I don't think someone who doesn't like them has no musical taste.

HEY THERE DARKSTAR. REMEMBER ME? IM THE GUY U PISSED OF IN ANOTHER FORUM. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IM DOING THIS BUT ... EH. I AM 14. I HAVE OWNAGE.
i kinda like em, it just annoys me that they have built a career on about 5 chords, kinda like status quo with tht damn riff
"Play one wrong note and its wrong, play two and its jazz" - Miles Davis
Damn. And theres me thinking I had musical taste.

Would Go Gay For Grohl.
I'd rather have no taste
Quote by darkstar2466

You are an idiot. Idiots get punished. You will be punished.
manchepop makes me cry. whiney repetitive vocals. a bunch of dik'eds that would normally smash a guitar if they found one, and the same structure/melody in everything. what's not to like?
Quote by JoelTheShredder
HEY THERE DARKSTAR. REMEMBER ME? IM THE GUY U PISSED OF IN ANOTHER FORUM. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IM DOING THIS BUT ... EH. I AM 14. I HAVE OWNAGE.

You know that rather large button next to your 'A' key and under the 'Tab' key, yeah, its called a Caps Lock. And it makes it so all them big letters become small so people don't think your an utter fool when typing for vengance.
Quote by JoelTheShredder

Relax. I was just pulling your leg.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Page 1 of 2