Okay, if you saw my intro thread then you saw my Final Fantasy VIII SG... NOW, I bring you, the Final Fantasy X Edition Les Paul Studio. Let me know what y'all thinks

--[img]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd320/SquallLeonhart8/ESPEX50TestamentPracticeAlbumCustom.jpg[/img]--
Testament Practice What You Preach Edition ESP Explorer by me.
What do you think? PM me
cool beanz
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
how did u do that?
looks awesome...

i would be happy if you'd do the same with a squall on it for me
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Is that photoshopped or did you actually get the paintjob done.

Either way, cool stuff. Creative. Though I'm not too big on FF.
It's shopped and quite badly, but it's a cool guitar!

FF for the win!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Its fair good, i would have chose a different character though..
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
it looks good but the background...
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

glad you like it. Yeah, the background... wasn't really too concearned about that, just wanted something other than white, and that green-ish thing was the first thing I came to.

And next time I'm working with photoshop (because currently I can only use it at school since I lost my copy due to a computer crash), I'll whip up a Squall Les Paul (hah, it rhymes). Squall IS my favorite FF character, afterall. Which is why I made that FFVIII SG.
--[img]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd320/SquallLeonhart8/ESPEX50TestamentPracticeAlbumCustom.jpg[/img]--
What do you think? PM me
It´s a decent photoshop in my opinion (based on the abilities of most UGers).
You, TS, get Internet for this thread.

I love you.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
it's the one guitar that won't get you laid!

looks cool though. i think it would look better with just a blue sky instead of tidus there. it wouldn't really be final fantasy but it would look pretty good imo
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Quote by apollo718
it's the one guitar that won't get you laid!

Pffft, whatever, I would....

/bias >___>
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
So the guy photoshops a FF picture on a guitar and everyone loves it? Wow... Not to mention that is the worse depiction of FFX you could have picked. At least have Aenima or Yojimbo or something cool.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by i have to pee
So the guy photoshops a FF picture on a guitar and everyone loves it? Wow... Not to mention that is the worse depiction of FFX you could have picked. At least have Anima or Yojimbo or something cool.

Fixed
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
That is pretty awesome.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
wow, that didn't take long for everyone to start responding again. Looks like I have a list to run down.

Auron suggestion--I'll keep that in mind.

FFX representation issue--True, Anima and Yojimbo are awesome Aeons, but they're not the main focus of the game, hence, they don't represent it the way Tidus, the MAIN character, does. Sure, I know not many people like Tidus that much, but I think he's a decent character, not as good as some of the past main characters, but still a good character. So if you're a Tidus-hater, that's fine, I've heard it all before. And I don't see how the cover art is the WORST depiction ever, I mean seriously, the first thing you see when you see FFX in the stores is THAT picture (unless it's the boring white cover of the intl. version).

And honestly, I wasn't thinking about getting laid when I made this guitar, so I don't know where that statement came from.
What do you think? PM me
too bad final fantasy sucks....id think that was awesome
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
I would like this more if you didn't hate rap music. It'd be cool if it was real though.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by aetherspear
I would like this more if you didn't hate rap music. It'd be cool if it was real though.

what's my little thing got to do with this picture? :P
What do you think? PM me
Dibs on that guitar!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.