i saw this video on youtube yesterday about a new gibson guitar that tunes itself. it was pretty cool. im not gonna post it, if u wanna see it look it up (im lazy, i know)

it can tune itself to whatever you want (drop c, standard, c, whatever you want) so i think itd b pretty cool, but if it costs a whole lot, id rather just tune it myself.

discuss
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
ive been gone from UG for too long then...
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
WOW, OMG THAT IS SOOO COOL!

Now I am gonna go spend a few thousand dollars so I dont have to put ALL the effort into turning those useless knobs on the neck of my guitar!!
sorry, i was kind of a dick there but it has been on the front page and like all over the internet. in fact there on the second generation now with the SG and LP models.
well ive been grounded for quite some time now so it was new news to me.
please ( i know this is the pit ) but please dont be an ass.

marilize leguana!
woah dude!!!!!!!
i never ever heard about it!!!!!!!
(sarcasm if you did not notice)

the gibson robot is like 8 months old dude
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
wouldn't it be heavy with all the extra stuff inside it?
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ