I need some advice. I recently came into some money that I'd like to spend. I recently bought a Peavey 6505 head and cab. I will likely buy an Ibanez S7320 guitar soon.

I would like to expand my pedal selection. Currently I have a Morley Bad Horsie wah, and soon will get a ElectroHarmonix Holy Grail reverb pedal and a Digitech Whammy II.

I will probably get an EQ pedal and possibly a HumBugger.

What other effect pedals may be useful? I play metal/rock/punk, but I really like experimental sounds and want to expand on versatility. For ease of use in gigging, though, I'd prefer not to get a multieffects processor unless it's really stage-usable.
Well you've already got a decent wah, but since I got my RMC Wizzard wah I can't speak highly enough of it. It's incredible. The best wah I've ever tried, and I play heavy rock metal and blues. But your wah is good so I don't know if you'd like to upgrade it yet.

A delay is always useful, Boss DD-3 is great, I have one. The DD-6 has more features, though if I had one I'd never use them. Though I can't speak for any other delay pedals, the EHX Memory Man gets raved about, I keep wanting to try it out. Seems like a great delay. I would recommend it blind for people that want an analogue delay.

EQ pedals, if you want to shape your tone then the MXR 10 band is the best bet in pedal form, though you may find a decent 31 band rack eq better for you. You can get these quite cheap from companies like Behringer, and tbh, they're not all that bad. Having used one to shape the tone of my Marshall (jcm900) I would recommend it. But if you just want to use one as a solo boost then the Boss GE-7 is fine, or the MXR 6 Band EQ is easily as capable, but doesn't have a level control.

Noise gate - There's only one worth considering - The iSP Decimator. Great. Though if you went the rackmount EQ you could go for the rackmount decimator, which is 2 channel, allowing you to have it both before the pre amp and in the FX loop.

Other pedals you may want to look into are ones like chorus, phaser, flanger etc. But I'm to up on crazy effects that you would want for the experimental side of things.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...