Quote by FRDesign
Are these any good, Apparentley they are an Upgrade from the MG, But I don't really know.

There going for Dirt Cheap on Craigslist. Any good?

There's a good reason why they're dirt cheap on craigslist.
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
They're a hybrid. My drummer has one that I play whenever I go round his house (I live 30 miles away, it's impractical to take my amp). The clean channel is really poor IMO (I've managed to get a better clean tone off the lead channel with the gain down really low). The lead tone is pretty average, though I have managed to get a decent RATM tone out of it. Anything higher gain than that can't be done on it IMO. Oh and the crunch setting is just wrong.
Quote by zambo9
It depends. What kind of music are you playing?
Metal, As in Trivium, In Flames, Megadeth, Metallica, Children Of Bodom, Job For a Cowboy, Lamb Of God, Killswitch Engage
Quote by FRDesign
Are these any good, Apparentley they are an Upgrade from the MG, But I don't really know.

There going for Dirt Cheap on Craigslist. Any good?

not i have heard they are indredibly cheaply made.
in fact, there is a video on youtube outlining all the flaws and cheap parts in Marshall AVT's
Last edited by extremist18 at May 25, 2008,
Quote by FRDesign
Metal, As in Trivium, In Flames, Megadeth, Metallica, Children Of Bodom, Job For a Cowboy, Lamb Of God, Killswitch Engage

Not enough gain, not tube, so you can't push or crank. Not for you, although I do agree that it's an improvement on an MG.
Quote by Highwaytohell
no. They are Garbage amps. Go buy a Peavey 5150
I'll second that. Ebay for bout $600 usually, plenty of 'em too.
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12