I want to trade this for a ec-1000. maybe a 500 plus cash.

I have a DJ-600 in nearly perfect condition (easily 9/10) up for grabs here. Ive had this for a little over one year. I love the thing, the looks are so killer and the sound is great. I rave about this to everyone i talk to. Im only gettin rid of it for a couple reasons: I don't want a trem bar anymore. It stays in tune phenomally so i never have to tune it. Unfortunately, it is a bitch to change tunings and i get a little more versatility for tuning with my new EX400bd. I dont want 2 ex's, so this one is going. And its worth more haha

This guitar has a Genuine original floyd rose
emg 81/85 set up with afterurner. Has a volume knob and an afterburner control push/pull knob.
Locking tuners
Set-thru construction (the heel is nice and small and easy to play, this im gonna miss)

Condition: The guitar is sublime, not really any scratches maybe VERY VERY light buckle rash, but it doesnt even show in pics. There are NO dings on any of the horns.
There is one small chip on the edge of the rear spring cavity. It is shown in pics.
The case is not in great condition however- the tolex has minor little tears on the outside, however the functionality is not compromised at all and the inside is perfect.
Now for pics:

These things sell for 1179 retail. I want to TRADE so in order to sell ill ask for 800 Im not gonna budge very much on that because i want to trade and because you arent gonna find another one of these- online retailers no longer have them, used ones are incredibly rare and this one is in near new condition.
I want to trade for an LTD ec-1000 in Vintange Black or White. Ill consider Fernandes Monterey Deluxe in satin black plus some cash on your end.

all pics were takin by camera phone, ill take higher quality when i find my damn camera....
Why would you want to trade an ultimately awesome guitar with no flaws, as good as it gets, and the most bad ass finish ever, for something that'll sound the same but not be as sexy???

you lose me completely friend.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Why would you want to trade an ultimately awesome guitar with no flaws, as good as it gets, and the most bad ass finish ever, for something that'll sound the same but not be as sexy???

you lose me completely friend.

Have you ever seen a hot girl with a miserable boyfriend? Even the hottest chick, you can get tired of banging.

REALLY, Really nice ax bro.
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
yeah i have second thoughts pretty much every 15 seconds.

(Invalid img) its hard to justify both..
In any case, to the first poster i gotta say i didnt see anything that appealing to me. Thanks for the offer.