Page 1 of 2
What do you think of Christian Black metal bands? Isnt it a contradiction?!? Like being a Nazi Jew or something.
Is there such a thing?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by EvyDefMetal
What do you think of Christian Black metal bands? Isnt it a contradiction?!? Like being a Nazi Jew or something.

Contradiction? yes. Black metal? DEFINITELY NOT.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
what ?? name some bro
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
It's called unBlack Metal,

Because BM is all about anti-Christianity.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by QuebecMetal

thats ghey!

they should call it White Metal lol
yes i've heard and i cried it is horrible, but thats just my opinion. if your into that screaming rampage for god then go for it. you dont need to ask us if its cool. especially not us. we have 7 or so pokemon forums.
Quote by EvyDefMetal
thats ghey!

they should call it White Metal lol

im gonna create my own genre called ORANGE METAL!!!!
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
well
technically it can still be black metal without singing about fist****ing people and being grim and christ****ing and such
but black is based heavily around its themes and lyrics and its image, so a christian black metal band would seem wrong
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Christian Black Metal is officially the best type of metal. You really got to listen to some to get into it but definetly worth the time.

yeah that's kinda weird...demon hunter would be in the list?

that's like...PUNK METAL OF DEATH!
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
why should the lyrics of a song determine what genre it falls under? its all about the music
Quote by QuebecMetal

actually it's mostly anti-GOD so just ant-religion in general but it's still a
I've always thought it was a bit of an oxymoron...

I tend to place all christian music under the same genre.....Christian.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
Quote by AnoKid09
im gonna create my own genre called ORANGE METAL!!!!

Is it like Anti-Apple Metal?
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horde_%28band%29
imo christian black metal is basically a complete contradiction of the genre in itself because the 2 main themes in black metal: Satanism and Pagan beliefs both contradict christianity. I'm not saying Black Metal should only be about those two subjects, just that it shouldn't be about something that completely contradicts black metal. That would be like John Lennon rising from the grave, joining Cannibal Corpse and releasing an album trying to promote peace. After almost 20 years of violent lyrics, a peaceful album wouldn't sense coming from Cannibal Corpse, just like after 20+ years of satanism christianity doesn't work in Black Metal.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Last edited by MetalMessiah665 at Mar 25, 2008,
Quote by St.Loony
JEDI METAL!

On topic: Name some bands
OR
Pics or it didn't happen

Horde Metal!
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Is it like Anti-Apple Metal?

ha

it is now.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Eh, I think Christian Black Metal is a cool guy, praises Satan and doesn't afraid of anything.
I spent three hours walking around a club with my mate convincing people that we were in a Christian Death Metal band, and a surprising amount of people believed us.
We were called 'Brutally Honest'
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
hey, whatever helps spread the word of god floats my boat.

Christians pone!
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
Quote by the_random_hero
I spent three hours walking around a club with my mate convincing people that we were in a Christian Death Metal band, and a surprising amount of people believed us.
We were called 'Brutally Honest'

lmao

thats gay
The Holy Book makes it clear as to how we ought to fight
put on the armour of God
not by your might
pray always with all supplication
in the spirit
to the pulling down of strongholds and crushing of Satan's plan
For this we... This war is not for wimps
the emaciated or the weak
it's for those who bear their cross and believe the power of Jesus' name Christianity a reality
It's a fight to let you know
about a man who gave his flesh and blood to save your hellbound soul.

BRUTAL
LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAST!
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
hey, whatever helps spread the word of god floats my boat.

Christians pone!

family religious indoctrination FTW
For one, I find the ideal of Christian black metal to be extremely against the ideals of how black metal normally is, namely evil/anti-Christian/what have you. Also, I have yet to hear a Christian black metal band that I think sounds good, and I'm not just saying that because they are Christian.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by EvyDefMetal
family religious indoctrination FTW

Don't know what indoctrination is FTL!!
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
Page 1 of 2