Page 1 of 2
Whats the name of that Elvis costello song that starts with "Welcome to the show here we go here we go" or something along those lines.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
Quote by 20cdndollars
It's called Elvis Costello is SH*T

or it might be I cum blood.

I forget.

Elvis Costello is better than you, your awful Anal **** reference, and any of the bands in your profile. TS, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure about the song either.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
eh. thanks anyway. i'm just hoping that it is Elvis Costello. It was played smack in the middle of a block of Elvis Costello so thats all i got to go by.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
Quote by VoodooChild15
Elvis Costello is better than you, your awful Anal **** reference, and any of the bands in your profile. TS, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure about the song either.

Firstly, i doubt you've heard all the bands in my profile, or any of the other hundreds that I listen to.

second of all, it's cannibal corpse, and I dont like them, it was joke.

and lastly, i was partially joking. Not completely because his voice is annoying as ****, but stop taking jokes so damn seriously.
Quote by 20cdndollars
It's called Elvis Costello is SH*T

or it might be I cum blood.

I forget.

Wow, extremely clever.
666 BRO
Quote by 20cdndollars
Firstly, i doubt you've heard all the bands in my profile, or any of the other hundreds that I listen to.

and lastly, i was partially joking. Not completely because his voice is annoying as ****, but stop taking jokes so damn seriously.

That wasn't a joke.

Jokes are funny.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by 20cdndollars

It's an awful, old, unfunny joke.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by 20cdndollars

Yeah man but he's so **** like and not influential at all. Let's all listen to Moonspell instead guise!1

/20cdollarsmode
Quote by akaDan
Yeah man but he's so **** like and not influential at all. Let's all listen to Moonspell instead guise!1

/20cdollarsmode

Don't pick on him! He's listened to HUNDREDS OF BANDS WE HAVEN'T HEARD OF.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by 20cdndollars
Wow, you're funny. I'm not gonna get into a fight with you. There called opinions, guys.

Saying a great artist is **** is not an opinion, it's wrong. Not liking them is fine, but totally disregarding their work is idiotic.
Iunno that kind of sounds like Karn Evil 9 but that's by Emerson Lake & Palmer, worth a look anyway
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by akaDan
Saying a great artist is **** is not an opinion, it's wrong. Not liking them is fine, but totally disregarding their work is idiotic.

I never said he wasnt influential, I said I dont like him, I said in a joking way, but that's what I meant. I dont like the beatles either, but that doesnt mean they aren't influential.
Quote by 20cdndollars
I never said he wasnt influential, I said I dont like him, I said in a joking way, but that's what I meant. I dont like the beatles either, but that doesnt mean they aren't influential.

I'm sorry sir, there is no revoking your fail, now please leave...
666 BRO
Quote by 20cdndollars
'kay, you guys are right, sorry I dont like your most influential artist ever.

Grow up, it's a ****ing opinion.

Sorry for being immature.
Quote by 20cdndollars
'kay, you guys are right, sorry I dont like your most influential artist ever.

Grow up, it's a ****ing opinion.

Actually, it was spam that did not deserve to be posted in this thread, as it added nothing to the conversation.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Ok, you're right gunpowder. everything you've ever said was important to the conversation and apparently you **** rocks, so you must be right. Yay for the most influential artist ever.
Quote by 20cdndollars
Ok, you're right gunpowder. everything you've ever said was important to the conversation and apparently you **** rocks, so you must be right. Yay for the most influential artist ever.

What on earth are you talking about?
Quote by 20cdndollars

WELL...Do you f*ck rocks?

No?

Then your oppinion is void.
Ok, whatever guys.

Oh, and I never said hundreds of bands you havent heard of. I said you havent heard all of the bands I like, and dont know all of the bands I like. Beside which, musical taste is about the stupidest thing to have a real argument about ever.
Quote by 20cdndollars
Ok, whatever guys.

Oh, and I never said hundreds of bands you havent heard of. I said you havent heard all of the bands I like, and dont know all of the bands I like. Beside which, musical taste is about the stupidest thing to have a real argument about ever.

But Costello is the f*cking rocks.
Quote by 20cdndollars
Ok, whatever guys.

Quote by 20cdndollars

eh?
If your going to bold my quotes, please bold the whole sentence. What I meant was even if you have heard of every band in my profile, which you havent, there are about a hundred other bands I listen to.

Some people are very stupid.

Quote by gunpowder

OMG HOW IRONYK LIKE LAWL!!!!!!

Replace the "orignally posted by" with "the following user was going to say something stupid like this, and everyone was going to laugh"
Quote by 20cdndollars
If your going to bold my quotes, please bold the whole sentence. What I meant was even if you have heard of every band in my profile, which you havent, there are about a hundred other bands I listen to.

Some people are very stupid.

Replace the "orignally posted by" with "the following user was going to say something stupid like this, and everyone was going to laugh"

What libel is this! I said nothing of the sort.

I'm filing a civil action lawsuit against you.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
What libel is this! I said nothing of the sort.

I'm filing a civil action lawsuit against you.

you said something that had nothing to do with the orignal post! I have to flame your musical tastes now!

Quote by Gunpowder
Actually, it was spam that did not deserve to be posted in this thread, as it added nothing to the conversation.

LOL OMG LYKE I DONT LIKE OPETH SO THAT MEANS SIRENIA IS EXTREMELY INFLUENTIAL AND EvERYTHING ELSE IS ****

LAWL LAWL

EDIT: I just noticed you're in a group that's all for letting people listen to whatever they want, which also means they should be aloud to not listen to whatever they want, which means you should be perfectly fine with me not liking Elvis Costello.

ah... irony.
Last edited by 20cdndollars at Mar 25, 2008,
Lets just try to find the song this guy's listening to. The thread was never about how good Costello is, and, yes, the 20cdndollars's comment was ill-founded, but let's move on.
Hi, how are you?
Quote by 20cdndollars

EDIT: I just noticed you're in a group that's all for letting people listen to whatever they want, which also means they should be aloud to not listen to whatever they want, which means you should be perfectly fine with me not liking Elvis Costello.

ah... irony.

1) That's not ironic in the slightest

and 2) You can dislike him all you want. Being an asshole and coming into a thread about an artist specifically to bash him is a completely different beast.
<Han> I love Hitler
Him bashing my musical taste while being in a group that says they dont give a **** what people listen to isn't ironic? 'kay bud.

Oh, and telling someone not to be and asshole is kind of hypocritical when you dont read people's messages, and then try to be funny by misquoting them and insulting them at the same time.
Quote by 20cdndollars

ah... irony.

Oh, I have no problem with you disliking him

It's the fact that you decided to spam this thread that I have a problem with. If you don't like him, that's cool; but there's no need for you to post "I Cum Blood lolol"

Don't get me wrong. By all means, I joke around as much as the next guy. But that's such an overplayed joke, and wasn't relevant to the thread.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Oh, I have no problem with you disliking him

It's the fact that you decided to spam this thread that I have a problem with. If you don't like him, that's cool; but there's no need for you to post "I Cum Blood lolol"

Don't get me wrong. By all means, I joke around as much as the next guy. But that's such an overplayed joke, and wasn't relevant to the thread.

Fair enough. Point taken. Let's drop it now.

and i dont think it censors cum, so you dont have to it.
^I'll drink to that.

Cheers
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by 20cdndollars
Him bashing my musical taste while being in a group that says they dont give a **** what people listen to isn't ironic? 'kay bud.

Oh, and telling someone not to be and asshole is kind of hypocritical when you dont read people's messages, and then try to be funny by misquoting them and insulting them at the same time.

Hypocrisy =/= irony.
<Han> I love Hitler
Ok, first of all, i'm not getting the dictionary out about it, hakattack,

and secondly, my brother loves Elvis Costello (which is part of the reason I dont like him much, he plays it 24/7, but that's beside the point) and he didnt recognize the song, I looked it up on google, and the closest thing i found was called Welcome to the Working Week. But I doubt that's what you're looking for. Sorry to derail your thread
Page 1 of 2