Dude just got done watching American Idol and David Cook just sang Billie Jean just like Chris Cornell did in his cover. Dude I was actually going for that guy and now he steals everything from Chris. What the hell? Dude I now have no more respect in for American Idol or the this Cook wanna be EMO guy. Dude F the BS. Thats it I will now boycott every single music that comes out now it allllllllllllllllllll sucks. Everybody plays what someone else plays.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
i think man invented language to satisfy his deep need to b!tch about everything.
TV talent shows, are terrible, deat of music imo.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
was this a joke? are you female? or are u over the age of 11?

......."dude"......... if u havent realized american idol blows goats then you shouldnt be given access to television or the internet..................... or oxygen for that matter.
i lol'd

c'mon man, eventually someone has to do something somebody else did
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Is that the dude with the damn Les Paul? Ugh, if it is, they said he sounded like Scott Stapp...

If he rips Cornell, I just hope he doesn't get that God-awful Roger Waters moustache he had (like on the Live in Cuba Audioslave DVD).

But yeah, I hate that dude. He's such a generic rock stereotype for American Idol, that's why he thinks he's a shoe-in, and that's why everyone related thinks he's a shoe-in.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Shaggy92
Dude just got done watching American Idol and David Cook just sang Billie Jean just like Chris Cornell did in his cover. Dude I was actually going for that guy and now he steals everything from Chris. What the hell? Dude I now have no more respect in for American Idol or the this Cook wanna be EMO guy. Dude F the BS. Thats it I will now boycott every single music that comes out now it allllllllllllllllllll sucks. Everybody plays what someone else plays.

Surely you knew this before now
I watched some of it. Not as good as The Vines cover of Outkast's Ms.Jackson.
666 BRO
Quote by Zenith Lead
i think women invented language to satisfy her deep need to b!tch about everything.

minor alterations, but you speak truth my friend

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
minor alterations, but you speak truth my friend

i know. i should preach........... too far?
What a shame dude. It's a total bummer when we can't trust TV to be original anymore.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by Zenith Lead
i think woman invented language to satisfy her deep need to b!tch about everything.

very much agreed.