Tool.

Edit: The band, of course. Justin Chancellor, the bassist, is British i believe.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
Quote by KevVin
foreigner, where'd you think the name came from?

there not that great tho and when they were in their prime it was all american
along the lines of the type of band i would say the mars volta i dont no where alot of them are from but i no it isnt america
Quote by F8iscruel
along the lines of the type of band i would say the mars volta i dont no where alot of them are from but i no it isnt america

yeah some 'foreign' place huh?
who was english in G 'n' R? slash was born in stoke, but he's hardly english
Quote by F8iscruel

nope. all american, believe it or not. Just have relatives from various spanish/black countries. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. However, Omar and Cedric are basically The Mars Volta anyways, so yeah, all American. El Paso, Texas.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
Well, he has an american accent, goes around drinking jack daniels and calling his children cash, wears leather jackets and I'm 90% sure he's not heavy on tea.
sounds american to me. but i do see your point, its nice knowing such a famous guy was born not so far from where i live
The Velvet Underground's original lineup. John Cale is Welsh.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by KevVin
Well, he has an american accent, goes around drinking jack daniels and calling his children cash, wears leather jackets and I'm 90% sure he's not heavy on tea.
sounds american to me. but i do see your point, its nice knowing such a famous guy was born not so far from where i live

Lol, that basically means he's picked up some mannerisms of some of the American people around him.

My mother's friend moved to Florida a good few years ago, and we've been over to visit them twice. The daughter has an American accent, but they still have the English accents.

Perhaps if Slash had moved over later in his life, he'd still have his English accent?
thats very true, Where do you draw the line? I've got a 15 year old friend who recently moved to America, and he's changing slowly but surely.

Ever seen the play blood brothers? it deal a bit with the whole nature/nuture thing.

also we should just conclude the English are naturaly superior, regardless of anything that actually happens.
I think the best example would be Ozzy's solo project, as Zakk Wylde represents everything wrong with America, and Ozzy represents everything wrong with the UK.
Dickless.