Surf is in the Safari in Saffron Town. Or wherever that is. It's in a house in the way back of it.

Fly, I don't recall unfortunately.

EDIT: WAIT! there's a place near Cerulean City (that the name? with the boss with grass/bug pokemon) that you need to use cut on. To the left of the city before the biker area. use cut, then go find some girl and she'll give it to you.
Fly is in some house near Celadon
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Go to the gym?

Go to the water part and fight good people?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by OrangePossum
Surf is in the Safari in Saffron Town. Or wherever that is. It's in a house in the way back of it.

Fly, I don't recall unfortunately.

Fly is in a home near Bicycle Road.
Check www.gamefaqs.com . They've got everything you could ever want in the way of video game help.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Fly is acquired by going to Celadon, and then just before getting to the building leading to the bike trail, use Cut on the tree to the north of the path, then walk west.

You'll go through the building and come out on the other side, near a house.

Go into the house and the lady will give you Fly.

At least that's how I remember it. I could be wrong.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Talk to people, they give good advice.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by captainjackass
gamefaqs.com

/thread

But I beat you. That /thread belongs to me.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Fly: Go from celadon to the bike path and before you go though the building to the path us cut on the branch on the path. Go through the building and then into the house and the chick in there will give you fly.

Surf: Get to the end of Safari Zone and the dude in the building will give it to you/
People still play Pokemon. Maaaaan, I remember I played it like 8 years ago. I'd give you some tips but I actually don't remember.

I do remember finally getting some of the cooler Pokemon was fun though. Good luck kiddo.
I havn't played in so long I don't remember in the least.

Great game though.. I enjoyed the most out of all my pokemon games for some reason ^^
Quote by irishmatt1992
oh and where is strenght?

uhh i think it is in the city where the safari thing is and u have to get something from
there a give it to someone and the give u strenght
Just play through the game and you get them all, for example, you cannot progress without cut in the third city because you can't get through, so you go do what the guy told you to do and you find cut easily.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*