Well, I was sleeping right and I had this dream that I was running through this forest that was lighten by large telephone light bulb stand things. Anyways I proceed to I get into an Aztec-styled tomb. Here is where it gets interesting.

I go up the tomb and right as I try to open the door this raptor comes out and bites my **** off!

What does this mean!?

(Feel free to discuss your weird dreams)
Last edited by Radio Addict at Mar 25, 2008,
This ain't no dream man...its a premonition
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by hell_monkey
This ain't no dream man...its a premonition

I hope not...I hope not...
I had a dream I had to hide pounds of weed from my friends.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
it means your a fan of beastiality and you are attracted to raptors. i had a friend who had the same problem. i can give you the name of the doctor he went to. his name was dr. imsorryyouareattractedtodinorsaursyouareprettymuchscrewedsoiwillpointatyouandlaughthewholetimeiamwithyoubitch.

he really helped
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
it means your a fan of beastiality and you are attracted to raptors. i had a friend who had the same problem. i can give you the name of the doctor he went to. his name was dr. imsorryyouareattractedtodinorsaursyouareprettymuchscrewedsoiwillpointatyouandlaughthewholetimeiamwithyoubitch.

he really helped

Good doctor. Cured my AIDS too.
the raptor, the forest, the light, and the tomb are probably archetypes in your life projected through your dream. Here's an example of an archetype: Let's say that I'm afraid of flying, my archetype in my dream would be that I'm flying through the clouds. It goes something like that. It doesn't always have to contradict your behavior or your beliefs rather I think it relates to your personality or behavior.
Quote by killbox2490
the raptor, the forest, the light, and the tomb are probably archetypes in your life projected through your dream. Here's an example of an archetype: Let's say that I'm afraid of flying, my archetype in my dream would be that I'm flying through the clouds. It goes something like that. It doesn't always have to contradict your behavior or your beliefs rather I think it relates to your personality or behavior.

The hell is this? A serial response?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
you probably just had a screwed up dream. dont think too much. thinking never accomplished anything fun anyway!
I had a dream last night that I was talking to a kid that hung himself because his parents neglected him in favor of his brother. At the end of the dream I saw the kid hang himself, and his head ripped off and there was blood everywhere. I woke up and I couldn't get back to sleep for like 20 minutes, it ****ed me up...
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
i dreamed that UNC was beating WSU 89-11, boy was I glad when I woke up.
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
I had a dream in which my friend poured shaving cream all over me in a bathroom stall. Then I chased him out and he stood still and I wound up to sack him as hard as I could, and as my leg was travelling towards his package I woke up and kicked my cat off my bed as hard as I could have. She was fine and I was laughing quite a lot...
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by ACG
I had a dream in which my friend poured shaving cream all over me in a bathroom stall. Then I chased him out and he stood still and I wound up to sack him as hard as I could, and as my leg was travelling towards his package I woke up and kicked my cat off my bed as hard as I could have. She was fine and I was laughing quite a lot...

Quote by blackenedktulu

Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
the weirdest dream I ever had was where I thought I was looking into some kind of black hole and I could hear deep voises discussing very loudly, almost angirly, and it felt like there was some sort of pressure on my brain. Like when you stand up really quickly and get that blood rush feeling in your head. Then a louder, more angrier voice begun to single itself out, shouting about something and the pressure grew worse and worse till I woke up
Quote by 3feetheavier
Did it have loafers on?

Quote by blackenedktulu

Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I had a dream I was a psychotic serial killer, and I regularly went to a shrink to keep sane. We were under doctor-patient confidence, so he couldn't notify any authorities. I was telling him what I used to do to conceal peoples identities after I killed them.

First I would sneak up behind them and slit their throats with a knife. Then I would cut off their thumb and finger tips, pull out their teeth, and gouge out their eyes. I would do my best to drain their blood, after mutilating their face with the knife.

After that, I'd bury or burn the fingertips, teeth and eyes, and simply tip the blood down the drain and wash it away.
Beat this: The other week in my dream I kept having things moved around in my house without anyone touching them and came to the conclusion it was a poltergiest. So I sat in my room alone and started asking the poltergiest why it kept disturbing me, the next thing I knew I was in a valley that was dark and dusty and very doomy, the sky was black and red like in a movie or something.

Then out of the thick dust a chariot kinda thing rolled up next to me and loads of reletives from my family that had died got out looking battered, brusied and sort of burnt, full of soot and that.

All I remember from there is speaking to my Grandad who told me not to worry about anything thats happening in my room and that it's just someone trying to find inner peace. Then he told me to tell my dad to remember to mow the lawn.

I'm sure other reletives gave me messages for other people but I can't remember any of them.

The weird thing is, I've seen ghosts before and I remember seeing the same grandad stood at the end of my bed nodding as if he was proud of me for something the night he died, I didn't even know he'd died till the morning. Needless to say I hid under my covers on sight of it because I was **** scared with being about 10 at the time.

I'm still trying to get my head around all this, I'm very very superstitious about this kind of thing.

i had a dream it was new years eve and i was trapped in a room outside was crocodiles waiting to eat me but i had to go to a party.

was pretty horrendous.
The wierdest dreams I have are the ones that last like 3 days, but then I wake up and realize I've only been asleep for a few hours. It's a wierd feeling, like I traveled back in time when I woke up or something.

Ever notice that even when you are doing the most out of whack stuff in your dreams it all seems perfectly normal?
running through the forest with lights...you could be scared of something in your life andseek out the lights that keep you away from that thing.

idk bout the temple maybe too much legend of the hidden temple?

raptor...playing turok?

raptor biting dick off...could mean the same as p1ssing yourself in your dream, a purge of something in your personality that you either didnt want or was bad, not neccessarily your manhood but that represents something about your personality.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
i had a dream i went to my local guitar shop and they got rid of all their guitars and started selling guns....
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Quote by ACG

We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Alright, so this one dream I had:

Several hundred people are standing outside on my deck/porch. They have come to see the 'tree goats'. All of a sudden, someone shouts "There they are!" and we all look. Sure enough, there are a whole herd of goats jumping from treetop to treetop. We spy a larger shape moving through the trees further back. "OH MY GOD, A BEAR!" someone shouts; And we're all afraid, because we don't want the bear to eat the tree goats.

It comes a little closer, and we're like "nope, its ok, its just a cow." as this cow jumps from tree top to tree top next to the goats. I woke up and for 10 minutes I pretty much just repeated "WTF?" to myself over and over.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?