I am going to get a Chorus pedal, just want to know which ones are better, and which ones are crap, ie. (Paul Reed Smith=wonderful, First act= crap). I dont want to go over a hundren for one but i can be flexible.
thanks
I've heard good things about the Visual Sound H2O chorus/delay pedal, and apparently they created a single pedal that just has the chorus from it.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
a boss chorus ensemble is a good fairly cheap(if used) pedal that is very versitile..i dout you can find one for less then 140 but the MXR stereo chorus is very versitile.
"A Sh0t To The EaR"
Amps-Laney GH100L @50watts
Bugera 6262 @120watts
Laney GS212PE w/ V30s
Behringer 412H
Guitars-Schecter C-1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85 T-O-M
Epiphone Les Paul Limited Edition EMG ZW set
Pedals-MXR WyldeWah>MXR WyldeOD>MXR Chorus
Quote by rambotchi
I am going to get a Chorus pedal, just want to know which ones are better, and which ones are crap, ie. (Paul Reed Smith=wonderful, First act= crap). I dont want to go over a hundren for one but i can be flexible.
thanks

Small Clone FTW
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by rambotchi
thanks

Out of the <$100 Chorus Pedals, I liked the EHX Small Clone the most... so that's what I have .

Oh and btw, First Act actually makes really high quality custom guitars in the USA that are better than your off the shelf PRSs.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I've heard good things about the Visual Sound H2O chorus/delay pedal

I'd say stay away from that one, it sounds really metallic to my ears, no matter how much I want to like it.
Quote by FacingUsAll
Oh and btw, First Act actually makes really high quality custom guitars in the USA that are better than your off the shelf PRSs.

I went and look up this, and it is actually true. I was pretty amazed, but i ment the stuff a walmart. i think its call first act.

thanks every for all the information though.