Page 1 of 2
I've been watching the news lately (a bad choice I know) and I have noticed a pattern which makes me wonder this:
I just dont understand why if a person is a sex offender, they are no longer allowed to be a human for the rest of their lives. Example, if you KILL a person in cold blood, you could go to jail for a number of years, but then get out and be able to resume life. But, if get drunk and whip out your junk in front of minors, for the rest of your life you will be labeled as a sex offender, everyone in your neighborhood will be notified when you move in, you cant move aanywhere without notifying authorities, and you get the black mark by society.

Someone tell me how thats right?
The same answer applies here as does to 98.6% of lifes little problems:

DON'T WHIP IT OUT.
yeah, those murderers got it easy...

but really, if someone killed another person, and is freed from jail, im sure something will be in the papers or news about it, and i don;t have any facts to back this up but i'm gonna assume sexual offenders are more likely to re-offend than served and released murderers
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Pinto111
I've been watching the news lately (a bad choice I know) and I have noticed a pattern which makes me wonder this:
I just dont understand why if a person is a sex offender, they are no longer allowed to be a human for the rest of their lives. Example, if you KILL a person in cold blood, you could go to jail for a number of years, but then get out and be able to resume life. But, if get drunk and whip out your junk in front of minors, for the rest of your life you will be labeled as a sex offender, everyone in your neighborhood will be notified when you move in, you cant move aanywhere without notifying authorities, and you get the black mark by society.

...premeditated murder=death penalty
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Well generally sex offences are done by people who want to empower themselves by sexual acts. Murder you can do out of revenge, spite, or whatever, not just because you have a sudden "urge to kill" like you would an "urge to sex."

Just an idea.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
The law was made so that people were aware if known rapists were living in their neighborhood and such(I dont know the exact laws, so don't ask).

Its just that once you start the ball rolling, it kinda keeps going.
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
but whipping it out solves majority of my problems!

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by timzee117

What sort of problems do you have?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
you got a good point there.
considering sex offense?
lol.
but seriously, that is a very valid point...they should either figure out a less life-ruining way to label these people, or at least make all people who've committed serious crimes this way, just so its equal.

plus like, what if it was just underage sex but it was consentual? in my opinion thats not half as bad as taking a person's life...but they'd still be humiliated in front of everyone around them for the rest of their life...
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Quote by timzee117

inches from being sigged there. examples? beyond teh pr0n and teh sexor i cant think of any whipping out solveable problems.
it is too vague as to what a sex offender is. there should be different levels or something along those lines.
but to answer your question directly
they aren't aloud to be human for the rest of your life because banging/wanting to bang kids is f-d up and immoral by anyones standards
except a sex offender
I want Super Saiyan abilities
yeah just keep it in your pants unless obviously in the privacy of your own home. Also where most drinking should be done
Quote by Pinto111

Dude maybe its because I'm ****ed up right now.

But you actualy have a valid point.

But I thinkif you are atrue sex offender. IE. child molester or someting you shuold have to live like that.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by cheeseman3001
yeah, those murderers got it easy...

but really, if someone killed another person, and is freed from jail, im sure something will be in the papers or news about it, and i don;t have any facts to back this up but i'm gonna assume sexual offenders are more likely to re-offend than served and released murderers

i have neever ever heard a story about a murderer getting out of jail in the paper but sex offenders gettting out is on the f'in national news
And I dont think you can assume a killer is less likely to kill than a sex-offender to re-offend, in some cases the murder is much crazier

and to the person who said premeditated murder = death penalty, 1st off the death penalty is illegal in maaaany states and 2nd I never said premeditated
Quote by rebelmidget
it is too vague as to what a sex offender is. there should be different levels or something along those lines.
but to answer your question directly
they aren't aloud to be human for the rest of your life because banging/wanting to bang kids is f-d up and immoral by anyones standards
except a sex offender

and ending someones life isnt immoral?!?
I agree with the current law;
however, what a defines a sexual predator should be interpreted in a stricter fashion
i.e. streaking shouldn't be considered a sexual offense and stuff like that

i would rather forgive a serial killer than a serial rapist,but thats just me
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Just don't whip it out in front of the kiddies and you won't be labeled as a perv for the rest of your life! It's simple keeps it in your pants! I understand why they do this cause sometimes people murder people because in someway they were done wrong by this person... Sex offenders rape etc. because it excites them, which means they likely might do it again even though they know the consequences.
Cocks For Justice!
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
i would rather forgive a serial killer than a serial rapist,but thats just me

its not just serial rapists that are sex offenders though. The current law would rather forgive serial killers than those guilty of indecent exposure!
Quote by Pinto111

how is it right to sexually assualt a young child ?
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Pinto111
its not just serial rapists that are sex offenders though. The current law would rather forgive serial killers than those guilty of indecent exposure!

i know
im just saying its that fact that makes teh law forgive kilelrs ratehr than sex offenders
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Your_Dad

Not all of the time, most of them its about 20 years with probation

premeditated murder= waste in tax dollars
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by Deep*Kick
how is it right to sexually assualt a young child ?

did you read any of my post?

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
i know
im just saying its that fact that makes teh law forgive kilelrs ratehr than sex offenders

and thats exactly what im saying is wrong. killers should get equally harsh treatment if anything
Quote by Pinto111
did you read any of my post?

and thats exactly what im saying is wrong. killers should get equally harsh treatment if anything

no

what should be done is that sexual offenders should be limietd to nonconsensual rapists and molesters.

Peeping toms and flashers shouldnt suffer
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
no

what should be done is that sexual offenders should be limietd to nonconsensual rapists and molesters.

Peeping toms and flashers shouldnt suffer

Ok, i agree with that
Quote by Radio Addict
Dude...sex offenders are animals not people.

so you think its fair to clump streakers, peeping toms, those guitly of indecent exposure, and those guilty of underage consentual sex in the same groiup with serial rapists?
that makes sense
Quote by Pinto111
so you think its fair to clump streakers, peeping toms, those guitly of indecent exposure, and those guilty of underage consentual sex in the same groiup with serial rapists?
that makes sense

It makes pretty much as much sense as your response, IMO.

Regardless, I'm totally for humane treatment of animals.

and nobody answered my first post because they know I'm right.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Radio Addict
Dude...sex offenders are animals not people.

People are animals. the correct term for sex offenders is "Dirty little *******s who need to go **** the ****ing ****ers **star*ing ***hole with a blow torch!!

hooray for censorship. i did that ne by myself so i dont erupt the auto check.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by sSyLc
Well generally sex offences are done by people who want to empower themselves by sexual acts. Murder you can do out of revenge, spite, or whatever, not just because you have a sudden "urge to kill" like you would an "urge to sex."

Just an idea.

well on to your original post
Of course there are insane people who kill on impulse, people are nuts.
And your own post contradicts itself since you stated sex offenses are done to empower (which is true) yet you claim they have an "urge to sex" which would have no bearing on the offender.
And someone whipping out their willy or having consentual underage sex is hardly done to empower the person and i dont think they should be treated worse than murderers (in society's eyes)
No sane judge will label someone a sex offender if they only take part in consensual sex. I did contradict myself though, but I stand by that contradiction because sex is evil.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Solution: Dont be a sex offender
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
The major problem is that there is a very high risk for repeat offenses. They keep track of them for the sake of public safety. If they didn't, a lot more kids would be getting raped or scarred for life. I'd much rather see one life ruined than many.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by sSyLc
No sane judge will label someone a sex offender if they only take part in consensual sex. I did contradict myself though, but I stand by that contradiction because sex is evil.

wrong. if i was 18 and i f*cked a 15 year old girl who gave me her consent and her parents found out, I could go to jail and be labeled a sex offender
Quote by Your_Dad

maybe where you live... but I believe that the death penalty is wrong, because of the chance of error. Death penalty is not reversible.
sup?
Page 1 of 2