I have an assignmetn for class, and its about how a guitar represents me. I was thinking that I would use the Tuning of the strings to represent values of life, but right now i'm having a total mental block, so i'm wondering if people could give me some words I could use.

E - A - D - G - B - E(Standard values of life)

D - A - D - G - B - E

C - G - C - F - A - D
SG Commando #8, PM YOUNGBLOOD to join
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-6
Waiting On Vox VT15 or VT30
you can use the 5th fret analogy, where many parts of you seem different, but in the big picture they really make up the same person, just like if you hit #5 on one string the string below it sounds the same
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
drop d is kinda like removing/loosening some notes/values (have you ever touched the 22nd fret on your E string :|) in exchange for ease of attaining certain goals/one finger powerchords?

Drop C is poor. C standard = Dethklok and Kyuss. and Kyuss and Dethklok destroy all other values of life.
God damn why the **** can't you people do yur own work!?!?!?

That being said

Use The the string names

IE.

Earning a living with hard work.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
don't try and structure it
write about vague ideas and concepts
I tend to rely on my writing ability and not use much substance on things like these
if it sounds good you'll get an A
I want Super Saiyan abilities
lol, tuning? I would've thought using chords would be easier
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
You can say something epic like "The picking of the strings represent the inner howl and pain of my soul which when struck are like a poet's passionate prose which pierce the heart and mind" or something like that........hahaha

fixed
Last edited by killbox2490 at Mar 25, 2008,
Quote by killbox2490
You can say something epic like "The picking of the strings represent the inner howl and pain of my soul which when struck are like a poet's passionate words which pierce the heart and mind" or something like that........hahaha

this is what I was talking about
try and make it sound pretty
I would have said poets passionate prose instead of words
I want Super Saiyan abilities
Quote by cheeseman3001
you can use the 5th fret analogy, where many parts of you seem different, but in the big picture they really make up the same person, just like if you hit #5 on one string the string below it sounds the same

Thanks man i never even knew that, I only started studying theory after 3 years.
SG Commando #8, PM YOUNGBLOOD to join
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-6
Waiting On Vox VT15 or VT30