my first question is are there any companies other than Coffin that make a bass case that will fit a BC Rich Warlock bass?
my second question is what are yalls opinions are the Digitech BP series pedals?
Ibanez SR 505
Brice Defiant 6 lizardburst (soon to have)
GK 700rbII
GK BXL 4x10
GK BXL 1x15
Boss GT10B (soon to have)
no idea about the cases. But the BP series is really the kind of thing you mess around with, nothing more. Think of it as the gateway drug to single effect pedals, if you will. You get a taste, but want more, so move onto dedicated pedals for that effects fix.
would it work good as a di/amp simulator type thing for recording? cuz thats what i use for my guitar since my mic stopped working
Ibanez SR 505
GK 700rbII
GK BXL 4x10
GK BXL 1x15
well thanks for the advice Delirium. its always appreciated.
Ibanez SR 505
GK 700rbII
GK BXL 4x10
GK BXL 1x15
You could go to your local dealer and ask if any other company makes a case for the BC's. If they don't know report them to the police as they are just a front for a drug smuggling operation.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
no idea about the cases. But the BP series is really the kind of thing you mess around with, nothing more. Think of it as the gateway drug to single effect pedals, if you will. You get a taste, but want more, so move onto dedicated pedals for that effects fix.

Seconded on the pedals. The DP-80 was the first pedal I actually had, it's great for introducing your ears to what sounds good with a bass and the such. Just don't expect any of the effects to actually sound particularly good...

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

I own a BP200. Its great for practice and has a nice drum machine built in. It also is a nice compact solution for workshops or jam sessions. For serious gigging however, individual pedals are a much better option.