Page 1 of 2
and the worst part is, she's not even 13 yet. Her birthday is nex t month (I'm 15 btw).

The other day she came over to get my friend cuz it was dinner time, and we were watching 300 (disapointing movie). Well she decides to stay there and watch with us. She was wearing some really tight jeans, UGs, and a tanktop. This gave me a boner, just because it's a natural reaction.

Then my friend went upstairs to go to the bathroom, and she started talking to me. We talked about school, family, the works and it dawned upon me that i really liked her. she was smart, funny, caring, and cute.

wtf do I do?? do i tell my friend. Is this wrong? im confused.

EDITED pic:

My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Last edited by Your_Dad at Mar 26, 2008,
Lol, what pic?

P.S. PEDO!
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Your_Dad
and the worst part is, she's not even 13 yet. Her birthday is nex t month (I'm 15 btw).

The other day she came over to get my friend cuz it was dinner time, and we were watching 300 (disapointing movie). Well she decides to stay there and watch with us. She was wearing some really tight jeans, UGs, and a tanktop. This gave me a boner, just because it's a natural reaction.

Then my friend went upstairs to go to the bathroom, and she started talking to me. We talked about school, family, the works and it dawned upon me that i really liked her. she was smart, funny, caring, and cute.

wtf do I do?? do i tell my friend. Is this wrong? im confused.

pic: She is girl to the left, and this was taken 2 years ago, so she is more mature looking, and has acceptable sized boobs by now.

*picture*

Wow.... No, just no.
The picture is a broken link for me. Try hosting it on tinypic.com then copying the Message Board code and pasting it here again.

Then, and only then, can I help you...
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
you.........are.......SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
needs pic then i determine.

nevermind saw pic.

uhh is that a recent one...?
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
hmm I cant seem to see that pic

EDIT: I see it, just go for it man if your friend gets pissed off kick him in the groin and tell him to take it like a man
Last edited by NeverReadyWyatt at Mar 26, 2008,
She was wearing ultimate guitars? Sweet.

Also, after looking at the pic, are you kidding?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
ask silent deftone...........he'll tell you how screwed you are also
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

OH GOD!?
YOU LIVE IN MARYLAND!?
I KNOW THESE PEOPLE! o.O
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Her name isn't Molly is it?
Quote by brandooon
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Dude, she was TEN YEARS OLD in that photo... jesus christ, there's smarties on the f*cking cake. Just... no. NO.

+1
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
wait a couple of years pedo, but for advice I don't think that's a problem it's like finding out you are in love with your best friend (who is a girl)
Wait a couple years at least.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Deliriumbassist
did you go left at the sign saying "favourite soda" thread?

Hahah yeah. I edited it.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Tw1zzler
wher is pedo bear! um...this is a little fubr'd

*where

But yeah...if you like a 12 year old...you've got some serious problems.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
You like her?

I like my friend's sister. I like my neighbor. I like my grandma. They're all relatively nice people.

I, however, don't want to bone any of them.

There's a difference, my friend.

To answer you, I need to know your age.

If you're only around 14 (assuming you are from the lack of sexual/social maturity (no offense)) I say give it a year and then go for it.

If you're 15+, you need to sit down and think about yourself for awhile.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Sprite by far. I can't even tell you how much I've drank in the past month, but I'll go through a gallon in 3 school days.

Oh uh alright

TS, something is horribly wrong with your situation. Please, PLEASE don't do anything.

And if you're joking... I don't see what you did there.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/snowblind190/Sams9thBirthday26-Aug-059-11-02PM.jpg

there...it's not loading right for some apparently

...she's almost 3 years younger than you? That's pushing it at your age...if she looks older you might get away with it without scrutiny. As far as dating her, if she is more mature than your average 13yo, or at least as mature as you, go for it. If she's still all kid-like, and you just like her body(o.O?), don't.
Nope, no sig here.
Sure, she's a cute kid. But she's ****ing just that, a KID.

Firstly, she's your friends sister, biggest no go zone ever.

Secondly, you're an ass for posting that picture, probably without her permission aswell.

EDIT: I just realised that's the same age as my baby sister. **** you man, if anyone like you said something like that about my sister I'd have no hesitation in beating their ass.
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

Last edited by iwishiwasafish at Mar 26, 2008,
Answer me Threadstarter!
Quote by brandooon
Quote by dudetheman
You like her?

I like my friend's sister. I like my neighbor. I like my grandma. They're all relatively nice people.

I, however, don't want to bone any of them.

There's a difference, my friend.

To answer you, I need to know your age.

If you're only around 14 (assuming you are from the lack of sexual/social maturity (no offense)) I say give it a year and then go for it.

If you're 15+, you need to sit down and think about yourself for awhile.

I already said. Im 15.

Mebbe too much 4chan?
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Oh uh alright

I feel embarassed, I clicked on the wrong thread.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
Sprite by far. I can't even tell you how much I've drank in the past month, but I'll go through a gallon in 3 school days

I that is by far the best thing on this horrid thread. Go you. And don't sig this.

But yeah, based on that picture, and this may sound shallow and superficual (because it is 100%), **** no. Just, no. ****!

decent boobs? Are you used to looking at grasshoppers or something?

Post a more recent picture. You've got to be kidding.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Your_Dad

Mebbe too much 4chan?

theres your real problem lol
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

Wait like, 3 years, dude. Maybe even 4. Or just find a chick your own age to do the horizontal polka with.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Page 1 of 2