So we have our first gig in about 2 weeks and since this is all of our first time in a band we figured we do easy songs. Songs that are so easy you can't screw them up unless you're a total dumbass. So far our setlist is

1. Original- Really really really upbeat funk song.
2. Original- Probably a medium speed reggae/ska song
3. Tradewinds by Pepper
4. Original- A funk song with a ska kind of chorus
5. Hotel Yorba- The White Stripes
6. Sublime- What I Got

and if we can get them together by the Under the Bridge or maybe Purple Stain by the Chili Peppers
but since it's 45 minutes we might need other songs any suggestions of really easy songs that are fun and recognizable? Thanks
ED REED BABY
Santeria?
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
Play some Specials or Jane's Addiction
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Louie, louie. by The Kingsmen.
Same three chords all the way through, only the timing changes.

yeah, you should do this.

you could make a ska version of it since that kind of seems to be your thing. or funk it up or something
Quote by Jearl
yeah, you should do this.

you could make a ska version of it since that kind of seems to be your thing. or funk it up or something

Actualy, it sounds great as a ska version because it was originaly written in the style of a Jamaican ballad by Richard Berry, (The Kingsmen's version is just the best known version.) and as ska originates from Jamaica and used natural Jamaican beats, it just naturaly suits the song.
Wild Thing. 3 chords. Do Hendrix's version.Sunshine of Your Love -Cream. Fun and Easy to play.