I love watching MMA , Ultimate fighter and other such sports, but I get board when they "take it to the matt" and just wrestle around. I think it would be a great idea if bolth oponents wear a collar with a handle on it, each guy grabs the handle with one hand and with the other just starts hammerin away, kind of like in hockey. The looser gets knocked out, or lets go. Call it speed fighting, or drag boxing? Real quick and absolute, none of that submission crap. Do you guys think it could become popular?
I suggest Professional Knife Edge Death Match.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
No.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Old. In ancient Greece, both opponents were tied together using a short rope, and they were forced to punch the crap out of each other.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
I suggest we replace all this modern wrestling crap with some good old medieval combat.
Who dat?
New idea: Armor-less jousting.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
New idea: Armor-less jousting.

Sounds awesome, I'd watch that.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Newer sport: lance-less jousting. Just beat the **** out of each other on horseback.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by tymatt67
I love watching MMA , Ultimate fighter and other such sports, but I get board when they "take it to the matt" and just wrestle around. I think it would be a great idea if bolth oponents wear a collar with a handle on it, each guy grabs the handle with one hand and with the other just starts hammerin away, kind of like in hockey. The looser gets knocked out, or lets go. Call it speed fighting, or drag boxing? Real quick and absolute, none of that submission crap. Do you guys think it could become popular?

Then you don't love watching MMA. That "submission crap" adds another level of depth to the fighting. You just want to see two dudes punch each other with no strategy or technique. That's not a sport, it's a street brawl. Go buy Felony Fights and leave sports to people who understand competition.
New idea: Fight Bruce Lee. You win if you leave with your life.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
Ok "love" was the wrong word. Some people like racing in circles all afternoon some like a nice quick drag race. Not takin away from eather one, I just like the action a litter quicker
Quote by Spoony_Bard
good thing i happen to be Tony Jaa. im a-gonna knee that guy in the collarbone!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Skip the collars, and give them shovels instead.

Then the objective is to dig the opponent's grave and hit them in the head with the shovel and knock them into said grave first.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by Spoony_Bard

Where's the fun in fighting a corpse?

Now sexing it though...
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
They already did this in a movie way way before the MMA thing came out. It's called Blood of Heroes. Rutger Hauer, Joan Chen, etc. Post apocalyptic gladiator type stuff. The game inb the movie was sort of a mix between Greco-Roman wrestling, gladiator warfare and Rugby.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094764/

Awesome movie anyway. Favorite quote from it: "Nobody carries the Dogboy"

Played with a dog skull; only one player on either team was able to actually touch the skull, and the other 4 or 5 team members had some kind of weapon to support the movement of the skull by the "quick" which was the player able to touch the skull. My friends and I always talked about playing it, but the damage you could do to other players wouldn't be something you could walk away from very easily.

We kept on drinking instead
82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20
Mortal Kombat: IRL

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by gboblyn
Then you don't love watching MMA. That "submission crap" adds another level of depth to the fighting. You just want to see two dudes punch each other with no strategy or technique. That's not a sport, it's a street brawl. Go buy Felony Fights and leave sports to people who understand competition.

We have an elitist on our hands!
Quote by lespaulrocks39
Where's the fun in fighting a corpse?

Now sexing it though...

I dunno about you man, but Bruce Lee's corpse could kick my ass.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦