It's hard to get a good view of it but anyone know what kind of Marshall that is? Bluesbreaker or Plexi maybe? Also is that a Fender Twin off to the side?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMH0d2jWvzs blond moment
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Mar 26, 2008,
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Shhhh i think he's drunk... Go along with it...

Yea man i think its a Plexi for sure......

hahahhaha you just made me laugh my ass off
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
Quote by soul_power
It's hard to get a good view of it but anyone know what kind of Marshall that is? Bluesbreaker or Plexi maybe? Also is that a Fender Twin off to the side?

Yea I know man, its a pretty odd angle. Cant really see it well.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
It's a JCM200, can't see DSL or TSL. Sounds like a DSL to me, but I could be wrong. That's a twin next to it.
Quote by Roc8995
It's a JCM200, can't see DSL or TSL. Sounds like a DSL to me, but I could be wrong. That's a twin next to it.

Interesting, I didn't know a 2000 could get a good blues tone. I thought they were pretty much designed for high gain stuff.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
If you wind up the clean channel with a strat and maybe a light OD, it can do that. He might have the twin on at the same time too.
looks like a jcm 2000 to me. dont know about the fender though
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Dsl
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
Quote by soul_power
Interesting, I didn't know a 2000 could get a good blues tone. I thought they were pretty much designed for high gain stuff.

indeed they can get a good blues tone
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
you know the youtube account is the bands official account why not message them on youtube and see if they reply...
Gear:

Fractal Axe FX
VHT 2/50/2
Orange 4x12
Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro

Ibanez RGA 121 w/ Crunchlab and Liquifire
Music Man John Petrucci Mystic Dream
ERG Custom Guitar