What are some good combinations for powerchords? This includes notes or strumming patterns. I've been playing the power chords that sound good over and gover again with my friend, who drums, and I am getting bored of these combinations. I want new ones.

That's why I posted here. To recieve your insight.

I look forward to your replies.

Rock On.
come up with your own?
stupid thread

edit: You don't even understand the patterns that most crappy guitar players know? really? no offense to you or anything but it's not hard
I want Super Saiyan abilities
Last edited by rebelmidget at Mar 26, 2008,
Laughing too hard to help. Wrong Forum. Theory Sticky. Ok, not even. This does not require theory. Seriously. Apply yourself.
Sorry for phrasing the question impercisely.

Really, what are your favorite powerchords to play that sound good (a combo)? For instance, I really like playing the powerchords from the Hell Song. Good **** there.

And yes, I have already made some of my own... And I want to know some good sounding combos.
Quote by Strutter91
What are some good combinations for powerchords? This includes notes or strumming patterns. I've been playing the power chords that sound good over and gover again with my friend, who drums, and I am getting bored of these combinations. I want new ones.

That's why I posted here. To recieve your insight.

I look forward to your replies.

Rock On.

Anything that sounds exactly like Blitzkrieg Bop. nothing else is good. ever.
Quote by OrangePossum
Anything that sounds exactly like Blitzkrieg Bop. nothing else is good. ever.

lol.......