Poll: do you like old or new Underoath more?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you like old or new Underoath more?
Old
6 60%
New
4 40%
Voters: 10.
do you like old or new Underoath better? why?

i personally love old AND new Underoath. but its basically two completely different bands. i listen to old Underoath more though. cause its heavier and has a lot more emotion in the songs. and the lyrics are a lot more meaningful.
so which do you like better?
I came into possession of Define the Great Line and They're Only Chasing Safety at some point from a friend of mine. I don't really listen to hardcore or whatever, and I definitely wouldn't be looking for heavy in that genre. That being said, I've only heard the newer stuff and I don't mind it I guess.
new. there old stuff is terrible vocally. there are a couple of songs that are ok if you get past the god awful vocals.
their new stuff i pretty good
I want Super Saiyan abilities
old underoath is waaay better.

they may have been metalcore, but they were still much more metal than new underoath.
Hmmm...yeah.....i dunno what is their old or new... i downloaded a few and just didnt like em... but its a personal opinion, any recommended songs?
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
Old UnderOath without a doubt. The only thing good and "UnderOath" about the new UnderOath is the drummer.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Quote by rebelmidget
new. there old stuff is terrible vocally. there are a couple of songs that are ok if you get past the god awful vocals.
their new stuff i pretty good

+1 .

Though, i like " The Changing Of Times " .

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██