Alright so I'm a senior in highschool, and I already sent the college my transcripts, and got accepted. Now my question is, will my grades AFTER my transcript grades ever come back to haunt me? I have pretty **** grades right now, and don't want to get kicked out for that or something.
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
They can. One of my friends got accepted early decision to a college (around January). He started slacking off quite a lot. He got a letter from the school about halfway through second semester saying that if he didn't pick his grades up, he would no longer be allowed to enroll at the school.
yes, of course they can. but as long as your grades dont drop more than a letter grade you should be fine. mine went from a's to b's and i was alright. if you fail a class, youre a failure just like always. depends on the situation.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
yes, of course they can. but as long as your grades dont drop more than a letter grade you should be fine. mine went from a's to b's and i was alright. if you fail a class, youre a failure just like always. depends on the situation.

First semester I got straight As in my AP Lit and Comp. Now, 3rd quarter, I'll have an E because I refused to read a book by that idiot Joseph Conrad...

Hopefully Penn State/Berklee/Illinois/Maryland won't mind...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i really started to buckle down this semester it being my junior year. quick question. how so you explain all A's and a F to your parents?
Quote by Dr. Patrick Hardy, president of Nu Pi Sigma chapter and principal at Ellis Arts Academy
“The purpose is to show that African-American men can do more than shoot people, rap and play basketball”

Start Your Day The John Mayer Way With Frosted Mayer Wheats
Quote by Xiaoxi
First semester I got straight As in my AP Lit and Comp. Now, 3rd quarter, I'll have an E because I refused to read a book by that idiot Joseph Conrad...

Hopefully Penn State/Berklee/Illinois/Maryland won't mind...
wait, you refused to read Heart of Darkness?!?!?! dude, youre the idiot. that book is awesome.

and if by E you mean F, theyre gonna mind.
Quote by Zugunruhe
wait, you refused to read Heart of Darkness?!?!?! dude, youre the idiot. that book is awesome.

and if by E you mean F, theyre gonna mind.

Lord Jim, which is practically Heart of Darkness x 300 pages.

Conrad's writing is so pretentious that it angers me. I can't stand his horrible works. I regard them on the same level as feces.

And yes, an E is failing. However, I'd have to get an E for the semester overall to actually fail. We're starting the final quarter and thank God, a new book, which is Crime and Punishment. It's much better and I'll actually honor the reading. I should be able to pull an A.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Lord Jim, which is practically Heart of Darkness x 300 pages.

Conrad's writing is so pretentious that it angers me. I can't stand his horrible works. I regard them on the same level as feces.

And yes, an E is failing. However, I'd have to get an E for the semester overall to actually fail. We're starting the final quarter and thank God, a new book, which is Crime and Punishment. It's much better and I'll actually honor the reading. I should be able to pull an A.
ok, ive never read that one. but heart of darkness was good. it only comes across as pretentious because its so well written.

so two A's and an F? if you get a B or C average you should be fine, especially since its an AP class.
Quote by Zugunruhe
ok, ive never read that one. but heart of darkness was good. it only comes across as pretentious because its so well written.
Well that's your opinion. I cannot stand his bs.

so two A's and an F? if you get a B or C average you should be fine, especially since its an AP class.

Well, ultimately it'll be A A F A/B. Close call huh?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
OF COURSE. you have to get a final transcript to send to the college that accepted you. there is no time for screw ups.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Colleges ask for your full transcript after you're done with your senior year.
Sent from my iPad.