Does anyone know of something that can make tv cables from an xbox 360 work? I mean like the red, yellow, white split cables, can I find an adapter or converter that makes them work for a cable receiver on the tv(the one you have to twist in) Does anyone know what I'm talking about or what it's called?

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
ID LIKE TO SHAG A GOAT WHILST DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN... but they dont let me do that!!!
Haha i think it's an rf cable. I have an unopened one for the xbox from a few years ago.
Google never fails.

Get back there and try again.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
why your tv don't have rca inputs? i'm sure they make connectors. try your local electrics shop
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by daytripper75

You my good sir, receive 10 e-cookies for your excellent work. I hate staying at my dad's friend's house for a week with nothing to do but now I may have found my entertainment.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
ID LIKE TO SHAG A GOAT WHILST DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN... but they dont let me do that!!!
can you buy one of the little boxes and link it through that to the tv? thats what i have.. dont know whats its called though lol
RF Switch dogg! I have to use them for my TV as well!
BTW original XBox and 360 use the same one, so if you find and XBox one buy that.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by xXx_mosh
You my good sir, receive 10 e-cookies for your excellent work. I hate staying at my dad's friend's house for a week with nothing to do but now I may have found my entertainment.

Make sure you're looking for the RF attachment, and not a coax attachment, which doesn't exist.