Please don't hover.

This is a competition for New Zealand artists. The opportunities (if I won) would be tremendous. But it's sponsored by KFC.

Here's the website: http://www.amplifier.co.nz/kfc/

I'm currently living by a self-imposed "big brand boycott" (alliterative, huh?) and I really don't know what to do. Add to that, KFC's disgusting treatment of poultry, etc, I'm in a bit of a pickle.

Do I throw my morals away to get the shot to get ahead? Or do I try and make it on my own?

Opinions are all I'm looking for.
Quote by lolcats
Please don't hover.

This is a competition for New Zealand artists. The opportunities (if I won) would be tremendous. But it's sponsored by KFC.

I'm currently living by a self-imposed "big brand boycott" (alliterative, huh?) and I really don't know what to do. Add to that, KFC's disgusting treatment of poultry, etc, I'm in a bit of a pickle.

Do I throw my morals away to get the shot to get ahead? Or do I try and make it on my own?

Morals are for chumps and the poor. Enter the competition.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by Hcmanu
So there you have it kids, You're not eating easter eggs, you're eating the parastic-like insides of rabbits. Happy Easter, I've got a corpse to rape!
**** man 100 smackers of kfc money? Think of all the popcorn chicken you could get for that kinda love! Go for it dude! The man is gonna launch you to the freakin moon!!!

In all seriousness though....they're chickens. Realistically, those bad boys are so full of roids they don't care about any of the living conditions.
Funky c, Funky do
I like to hover

Anyway, go for it. Why miss out on a great opportunity for morals? Its not like big brand companies are all going to quit because of what you think anyway, TNCs are unstoppable (no offence).

Its not like people are going to point and say "thats the guy who won a KFC competition, even though he hates huge multi-national corporations" or something.

Do it.
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Screw morals. Why do you care about some chickens?
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Nes
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
i respect your morals but this could be a huge oppurtunity it will really help you and as long as you dont have to advertize kfc i say go for it if you win it will be great if not its still good experience so i think you should do it
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Man don't do it. Think of the consequences on the KFC company if you win it. You're going to inspire KFC the slaughter of millions of chickens. Just think of the consequences next time you ignorant ass.
thats the guy who won a KFC competition, even though he hates huge multi-national corporations
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
Quote by lolcats
Please don't hover.

Just go for it bro, you'd hate to regret not doing it down the track. However, never go near the KFC in Lower Hutt, it's so feral!
=[

I work at KFC.

You bastard. I hope you fail at life and never have any success whatsoever.

Now prove me wrong and enter the competition.
Do it and then if you win yon can use the money to do various terrorist attacks on KFC!
morals dont pay the bills, but if ure worried about that just donate the money to charity and hope the extra oppertunities are better
Rock Pig don't like R&B
Rock Pig don't like Soul
Rock Pig just likes heavy duty
Bad-Ass Rock 'N' Roll

Like rugby you love this

www.rugbydump.com
Quote by SOADisdabest
I hovered, what are you gonna do about it?

Absolutely nothing.

Thanks for the help and suggestions though fellas. Much appreciated.
It doesn't require that you eat KFC or support their delicious black-man chicken....ugh, a plain chicken breast drenched in honey and biscuits smothered in their butter and honey.......I came a little bit.....

Go for it.