Apparantley, yes. My mate told me its about 3x stronger than your regular bud. Hope that sheds some light.
Quote by Numerobofis
Goddamn drug thread.

You better not be a rule nazi if Fry be your avatar sukkah.
I think a pic change is in order Fry's a rebel.

of course i'm just kidding.

anyways,
it is, but in order to properly smoke it, you must add some weed with it.

hash alone hardly gets you high at all and makes your area/item of useage, smell like areggeno/tea.
Far more THC, so yes. I know some guys who made hash brownies and said it was way better.
Drug thread, seriously, they know stuff.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
ID LIKE TO SHAG A GOAT WHILST DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN... but they dont let me do that!!!
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
You better not be a rule nazi if Fry be your avatar sukkah.
I think a pic change is in order Fry's a rebel.

of course i'm just kidding.

anyways,
it is, but in order to properly smoke it, you must add some weed with it.

hash alone hardly gets you high at all and makes your area/item of useage, smell like areggeno/tea.

I'm just getting tired of these threads about weed when we have a thread for it, ya know?
Quote by Avedas
Far more THC, so yes. I know some guys who made hash brownies and said it was way better.

All it is really is a more expensive, stronger, and tastier high.

I prefer smoking a nice blunt more than anything though.
just smoke that kronikaaaa

smoking 4 kronik blunts at the same time =
Quote by Numerobofis
I'm just getting tired of these threads about weed when we have a thread for it, ya know?

Hmm, sounds like a lazy person to me.
hi five?
Is thrash (metal) stronger than bleed (scene)?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Is thrash (metal) stronger than bleed (scene)?

Is Megadeth better than Metallica?

The pointlessness of posts by people with that gandalf avatar never ceases to amaze me

P.S. I think they are
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Is Megadeth better than Metallica?

The pointlessness of posts by people with that gandalf avatar never ceases to amaze me

P.S. I think they are

I am the only Gandalf in these parts.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
No, but you can have a bite-sized cookie.

*throws out cookie*
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Hmmm I thought it said 08' for some reason.
My mistake good sir.

May I stroke your fine bright white beard as a sign of good faith?

hahahahah its mr durpeedurp!!! back from your massive getting owned session from yesterday huh?

anyway in regaurds to weather hash is stronger than weed, the drug threads wisdom is much stronger than the regular pit.

but anyway normal hash wont do crap to you, u need hash oil and yes that is usually more potent then the weed buds
Quote by maca-venagas
hahahahah its mr durpeedurp!!! back from your massive getting owned session from yesterday huh?

anyway in regaurds to weather hash is stronger than weed, the drug threads wisdom is much stronger than the regular pit.

but anyway normal hash wont do crap to you, u need hash oil and yes that is usually more potent then the weed buds

Massive owned session? From where?

I see no owning happening towards my person.
Yea, hasj is the concentrated resin and trichomes from the buds and smaller leaflets on the cannabis plant. Different varieties of pot will result in different types of hasj. Also, there are different ways of obtaining the hasj which will result in different qualities and purity levels.

For example theres bubble hasj, finger hasj, napalese temple balls and so on.... Hasjmaking is an art and a science. But as far as a rule of thumb concerning the potency, I'd say that hasj is *generally stronger than bud gram for gram. At the medical marijuana clinics i used to frequent, A gram of the best kush varieties was priced at $25 per gram while a gram of the best bubble hasj made from kush strains was $40-50 per gram. Can't say if it is 2 or 3x stonger though. It has more relaxing qualities than bud as well. It is very easy to fall asleep when high on hasj.
Drug thread and/or www.erowid.org
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...