Attention Pit, my formal apology to avianoguitarist (feel free to flame me)

Page 1 of 2
Anyways, as some of you might now, I jumped the gun and began a massive hatefest on fellow UG'er avianoguitarist.
It was because me being a /b/tard, a quick reader, anticipating, and impatient kid, that I screwed up.
First of all, for some godforsaken reason, I thought he was in Texas...Italy and Texas are two very different places.
Now this was the first mistake, because I figured, "Well hey, it's Texas, should be like a 3-5day thing since Nevada and Texas are close".
After awhile, I slowly developed a bad mood and hightened impatience from personal problems and social problems.
So being me, a spazzy, half insane, impatient jerk, I started my nice reign of giving out free hater-ade on avianoguitarist.
Now he's actually been found as a good trader, actually, and got reassurance of this by another member as well.

AVIANOGUITARIST MY FRIEND, I APOLOGIZE!!! PLEASE FORGIVE MY IMPATIENT CHILDISH SELF!!!

If you accept my apology, thank you,
If not, I understand.

Either way, my fuck up was catastrophic and i'm mailing you some gear presents sometime as a 2nd apology
(Yeah, i'm being a kiss ass for an apology acceptance)

P.S.

To those who have something quoted of my dickery, please get rid of it.

P.P.S.
The only think I can think to give him is the nut I owe him and some neon green finish paint....anyone else got any ideas? He's got a massive rig of wow...so yeah, look at his profile first and then post any ideas.

Fin.

Alright, you're welcome to flame me.
I actually would feel better if you did.
Here's a flamethrower.

Please aim it in my general direction.
tl;dr
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
I don't get it. And I thoroughly skimmed your post.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Huh? I don't know what happened but I still think you're alright
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
o rly?
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Quote by Crutchy
I don't get it. And I thoroughly skimmed your post.

It's about showing a public apology to my gayness towards avianoguitarist during our trade transaction?

Btw, Igneuspentheism
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Thanks, i'm glad to hear that to be honest.

well to be honest, although i saw the first thread you made about it in gear ads. and the thread in the pit. I don't think its that bad. I was just trying to make you feel bad.
Let me see if I understand...

You were hitting on some Italian UGer and now you feel bad about it because your social life would've gotten in the way of your forbidden love?

If that's wrong, then please, tell me.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Nice job asshole. Stop being an impatient little bitch and GTFO MY INTERNET!!!!
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Anyways, as some of you might now, I jumped the gun and began a massive hatefest on fellow UG'er avianoguitarist.
It was because me being a /b/tard, a quick reader, anticipating, and impatient kid, that I screwed up.
First of all, for some godforsaken reason, I thought he was in Texas...Italy and Texas are two very different places.
Now this was the first mistake, because I figured, "Well hey, it's Texas, should be like a 3-5day thing since Nevada and Texas are close".
After awhile, I slowly developed a bad mood and hightened impatience from personal problems and social problems.
So being me, a spazzy, half insane, impatient jerk, I started my nice reign of giving out free hater-ade on avianoguitarist.
Now he's actually been found as a good trader, actually, and got reassurance of this by another member as well.

AVIANOGUITARIST MY FRIEND, I APOLOGIZE!!! PLEASE FORGIVE MY IMPATIENT CHILDISH SELF!!!

If you accept my apology, thank you,
If not, I understand.

Either way, my fuck up was catastrophic and i'm mailing you some gear presents sometime as a 2nd apology
(Yeah, i'm being a kiss ass for an apology acceptance)

P.S.

To those who have something quoted of my dickery, please get rid of it.

P.P.S.
The only think I can think to give him is the nut I owe him and some neon green finish paint....anyone else got any ideas? He's got a massive rig of wow...so yeah, look at his profile first and then post any ideas.

Fin.

Here's a flamethrower.

Apology accepted (add Darth Vader voice here).
You could have just pm'd him... looks to me like you're looking for credit for apologizing..
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
You could have just pm'd him... looks to me like you're looking for credit for apologizing..

dude he made like 2 huge rant threads about it.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r

He asked for a public apology where I placed my hater-ade?

kay thanks.
Quote by HethaHORRIFIC
links to the threads mentioned would be nice.

fill me in

You could look at the last page of the Good Trader/Bad Trader thread in Gear Ads.

It's the only place left with any traces of my haterade.
I don't forgive you. I've never seen you before but, god damn it, does that matter?
you know, publicly apologizing like this over the forum was a pretty decent thing to do, i respect that. you sound like a pretty reasonable person.

...what the HELL are you doing in THE PIT then????
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by Grundy0
I don't forgive you. I've never seen you before but, god damn it, does that matter?

+1
There is only one solution to this situation, and that is for you to find a transvestite hooker, bed her/him, and catch AIDS.

All pit monkeys who do wrong must do this as their act of atonement.
Quote by lolcats
Lulz. Pwned.

You fail at being UG's official Douchebag.

Gtfo before my e-hulk on and hurt your false sense of pride with my elegant, but damaging formation of words shitcock
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
You fail at being UG's official Douchebag.

Gtfo before my e-hulk on and hurt your false sense of pride with my elegant, but damaging formation of words shitcock

Shut the fuck up shthole and get back in your corner. Don't flame someone in a thread that is supposed to be centered around flaming you.
Quote by imgooley
Shut the fuck up shthole and get back in your corner. Don't flame someone in a thread that is supposed to be centered around flaming you.

He's right you know.
*Boots up random insult generator*
"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid."
"You must be an experiment in Artificial Stupidity."

Disclaimer:Yes i'm joking.
Last edited by Randomer at Mar 26, 2008,
Actually, despite all the negative comments, that was a mature gesture worthy of appreciation. Most of the clueless brats who posted stupid shit in this thread would do best to learn from your actions.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Actually, despite all the negative comments, that was a mature gesture worthy of appreciation. Most of the clueless brats who posted stupid shit in this thread would do best to learn from your actions.
He asked to be flamed, so I acquiesced to his request.
Quote by imgooley

Acquiesced sounds like a made up word....lol.

anyways, fulfill my request you did, but I never said I wouldn't be somewhat upset if someone came in just to quote my entire post, write blah blah blah out of pure asshole.

I'm sorry but even that deserves some sort of hate in return.

Although I do thank you for setting afire my person.
Quote by imgooley

ac·qui·esce /ˌækwiˈɛs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ak-wee-es] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used without object), -esced, -esc·ing. to assent tacitly; submit or comply silently

Nope, the jackass got the word right, just royally screwed up the meaning. He should have done it SILENTLY, as in --KEPT IT TO HIMSELF...
Quote by mrbagrat
tl;dr

Then why post? I honestly don't understand why people write this. You're not giving any opinion, so why take up the space?

And, you're an ass DurpdeeDurp!

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by imgooley

If somebody asked you to jump off a cliff headfirst into a thumbtack, would you, uh, "acquiesce" to that request as well?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

**** you, you sadomasochist freak! I hope you die a horrible painful death with fire and rusted metal spikes and care bears!
Nah, you aren't a dick. I'd be more worried if you weren't concerned about your gear. Still, I wouldn't trade via UG again, you could have easily been right.
Page 1 of 2