Am I on crack or did I just hear Summer of 79 on a tv commercial? Or is that part a sample of some fairly well known song that is the actual song in the commercial?
I think that it was on MTV btw
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
The real question is why were you watching MTV?

I can certainly say that I hope that they weren't playing Japanther in a commercial.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
>_>

<_<

I was house sitting and really bored
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by element4433
The real question is why were you watching MTV?

The correct answer is: Rob and Big was on.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
The correct answer is: Rob and Big was on.

lol
that's actually what I was watching
Quote by CowsWithGuns
why does everyone like them so much? I mean...I guess I technically haven't listened to their recordings, but when I saw them last summer I thought they were pretty obnoxious.
obnoxious=punx

silly
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'd believe that they'd be on MTV. They have a huge ass guarantee it's like 700 bucks or something ridiculous like that.

I'm not that into them, it's just hipster music that I could care less about. Sure I'll go see them when they play here, but I go to every show in Huntsville. I wouldn't drive to Birmingham or something to see them.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!