I'm selling my Peavey 6505+ head with road case, after two great years of service, including being used for all the guitar tones on my band's debut album. It's in great condition, works perfectly, etc. I put new JJ/Tesla tubes (power and preamp) in it about a year ago, so it may be due for re-tubing soon, although it still sounds great!

$700 OBO

Check out high resolution photos of it on my site - Click Here !
Quote by maggot9779
Hmm, £450, thats like half of the RRP.....i'll have a think about it.

Cool! Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me should you be ready to make the purchase.

Rock on!
just thought i would see if your intrested in a trade....because i have a Carvin 2030 dual 1/3 octave equlizer, perfect condition, about 16 hours of total use, perfect for recording in line after a mixer, or even to add some extra pazazz to your guitar.....IM OUT PEACE
wow, sounds like a good deal
do you know how much shipping is to the uk?
also, would i have to pay customs and taxes?
Quote by rhys_jacksonrr3
wow, sounds like a good deal
do you know how much shipping is to the uk?
also, would i have to pay customs and taxes?

According to the US Postal Service online calculator it would be about $200 USD in shipping (about 100 GBP) and I've heard that if I mark the package as a gift it minimizes or eliminates the tax on your side. Perhaps some research is needed in that regard.
Quote by xJawsh
how does this comapre to the 5150?

it is the 5150 II, just with a new name because ed left peavey and took his rights to the name/number with it. GREAT amp and at $700, someone should grab it! there's a free bump for you.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
hmm maby if you could hold it for a week or two so I could try it out in store but I am very interested
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
just found out I may be able to try it out friday so if it is still for sale I will give you a pm
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name