MY GUITAR TEACHER SAID THAT IN A SONG MOST THE TIME THE FIRST 3 CHORDS ARE THE 1ST 5TH AND 4TH NOTE. SO IF U PLAY AN E CHORD THE NEXT CHORD YOU NEED TO PLAY IS A 'B' THEN A 'A' BUT IN MOST THE SONGS I HAVE FOR GUITAR PRO THE SONGS DONT GO LIKE THAT. WHEN YOU WRITE SONGS DO YOU DO THIS?
Nah Man Do whatever you want. As long as it sounds right to you. Pretty much if you are in the key of Cmaj, your first chord is most likley gonna be a cmaj or an Amin. The rest of the chords can be: Cmaj, Dmin, Emin, Fmaj, Gmaj, Amin, Bmin7b5, Cmaj. Keep in mind that none of these chords, except the Bmin7b5, are taking the 7th into consideration. Just 1 3 5. Go to google and search chord progressions
when i write songs i write whatever the **** i want.. i dont start on a certain chord.. but... what do i know?
there are no rules to music.

there are guidelines, but there is nothing or no one that can tell you how to write a song.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
I sometimes do, but the whole 1st 4th 5th is a generic progression.. do what you want.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
only uptight classicly trained theory nazis write like that, just do what you want
or youll end up like steve vai
*flameshield*
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by druz15_UG
only uptight classicly trained theory nazis write like that, just do what you want
or youll end up like steve vai
*flameshield*

lol
ive been told that the chord arrangement : I IV V are named ice cream chords

meh
Lolz
Quote by inhatredofme
made me laugh for some reason. i don't have any fetishes...you guys are just freaks or something. imagine that, freaks in the pit.

Quote by Bonesaw
take a deep beath................then stab him in the eye with a screwdriver