can some1 tell me what A+ stands for? I learnt about it today but forgot soon after
thanks
nothing nasty
It means you did a good job on your report card,
Good job!
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
A augmented
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
When i see things like this i wonder how i was ever able to learn the songs i know... i get so confused at things like that.....
I looked at that, and the second one about intervals, i have no clue what like the A to A unison or all that stuff is.... >.< every time i try and learn theory i cant get it!
Quote by Gee-tar-eist
I looked at that, and the second one about intervals, i have no clue what like the A to A unison or all that stuff is.... >.< every time i try and learn theory i cant get it!
Well google it then, mate.
A unison is two (or more) tones played together at the same frequency.
An interval is a distance between two tones. An interval of 0 difference is a unison.

Don't you guys have music theory at school?

You don't need to know music theory to play guitar, but with a little study you will improve much faster. Otherwise you have to reinvent everything. And there's no way you will learn all the subtleties hundreds of generations of musicians have developed over the centuries all by yourself.
Quote by blue_strat
It means A augmented (1 3 #5). So A C# F.

Not correct. It is actually notated as A C# E#. E# is the #5 whereas F is the 6. You can't use them interchangeably in cases such as this.