i have looked at the ibanez s prestige and it seems rly nice, anyone who owns it that can tell me how it feels etc ?
It will have a very fast neck and will be awesome for metal and shred type stuff.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
nice , im a metal player myself, how is the ZR tremolo? is it nice?
Last edited by RazorAlex93 at Mar 26, 2008,
Quote by RazorAlex93
i have looked at the ibanez s prestige and it seems rly nice, anyone who owns it that can tell me how it feels etc ?

i just bought an ibanez.

anyway. theyre good.
they have heaps good sound.
theyre not heavy. so playing whilst stadning wont kill your neck. and sitting wont destroy your leg!
the action is good.
and they keep good tune. so its good tune for a long time!

theyre better for playing more metal. so you have the 5 different tones which can benefit if your playinf clean or playing distorted.
Last edited by reneeGHOUL at Mar 26, 2008,
I've heard the ZR trem is one of the best ever made!
So yeah thats good to know.
I personally have an RG but i guess all Ibanez guitars are fairly similer. Mine has a really quick neck as i said earlier. The stock pickups are also pretty good and the bridge gives you a nice 'chug'. I suggest getting the trem professionaly set up after you buy it though just to make sure everythings working fine and your not damaging it.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
I got an Ibanez RGA121 Prestige. If you are looking for a metal guitar with great sustain and a fixed bridge and that can be tuned down like nothing else and with a thin and fast wizard II maple neck with rosewood fretboard and jumbo frets ontop of that you should definately get the RGA121.

But as i said it has a fixed bridge so if you are looking for a trem system you should look for another Prestige RG
Må Den Svarta Älgen Ta Er!