Poll: What's the highest Bleep Level you achieved?
Poll Options
View poll results: What's the highest Bleep Level you achieved?
Less than or equal to 3
3 2%
4 - 6
11 9%
7 - 9
37 29%
10 - 13
38 30%
14 - 16
15 12%
Over 17
23 18%
Voters: 127.
Page 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpClQSW9kIk

I made it past 14 once but that was over 4 years ago which is, not suprisingly, the last time I ever did one. What's the highest level you achieved and what could you achieve now?

Now, I probably can do no more than 12.

EDIT: by the way, this is the running Bleep test

Heres a video of some guy completing the pressup bleep test - actually, he's cheating a little but still impressive

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VJ2NhUWLy88
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Mar 26, 2008,
Quote by phantom1
I hated doing that.

Caaaaabbbby

What's your score?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

My best is about an 8, that was a couple years ago in school, probably go about a 9 now.

That voice..."Level 6, starting, BEEP"

uhhh... gives me the jeebies.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
lolol - The pressup bleep test

PHAIL!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

In year 8 I got something like 8.5 before almost collapsing. The most recent was probably only about 6.5. Depending on how inclined I was I say I could probably get around 7 which is enough for my out of shape self.

Hate the bleep test </3
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Level 24 or 25 when I did it when I was about 15. I think the standard test only goes/went up to 21, but the recording went on longer. Back then I was a cross country runner so I was pretty damn good.

Now? I'd probably make about Level 16 or so... and that's being optimistic!
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
What in the name of God is this?

+1 you and me both brother.

Probably some Eastern Hemisphere thing.....

A CULT I SAY!!! BEGONE WITH YOUR EVILDOINGS OF HORRID RUNNING PATTERNS TO SOMEWHAT ANNOYING BLEEPING SOUNDS!!!
I've had to do this test every time I've been to England roller hockey squad training, and the coaches say you have to be able to make at least 13/14 to be a part of the team. I made 13 and 14 the last 2 times I did the test, haven't done it since though, lol.
Yea when i first did it i got 12.7. Drank about 2 litres of water and fell over after though.
SWFC
Quote by ChrisN
Level 24 or 25 when I did it when I was about 15.

Wow. That's massive.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
i cant remember my score on this. it was way over 14, but i think i mite have had a different test in the UK. and the situp bleep test was pretty nasty to. i do miss PE though
They done this at my school many many years ago, unfortunately I didn't take part... from the looks of it I'm glad I didn't :O
The last two times I did it (around a year ago now), I got 13.4 and 12.5 (13.4 one day and the 12.5 the same day a week later), and I don't do long distance, I'm more of a sprinter.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by ChrisN
Level 24 or 25 when I did it when I was about 15. I think the standard test only goes/went up to 21, but the recording went on longer. Back then I was a cross country runner so I was pretty damn good.

You must've done a different test then. When I did it last year of something, I got 12.5 ish, while those top in the year got around 14-15. And by those top of the year district cross country runners etc.
Quote by ChrisN

today we put it up to 19.1 and that 20m run was basically a very fast sprint
so if you got to 24/25 thats pretty amazing , you could of won some good events
in cross country
Was at high school, that's the last time i did it. My mate got 12. something and i got about 11.
I had to do this when I did the officer selection board for the air force. I don't remember exactly what I got (it was four years ago), but I did pretty well.
Last time i did it was in year 8, and I got to like 7. We had to do it in year nine, but I got out of it by not bringing my P.E. gear.
Last time I did it, I got 6.

And I then had to sit there, watching all my friends running backwards and forwards until it got to 20.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
It's beep test.

I used to get about 12....probably better now.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
I got around 12 the first couple of times.But then as my class got older we realised ''What's the ****ing point of trying to show our teacher how fit we are'' So we all started dropping out around 6

Good Times
I did the bleep test once with shots of beer? That was funny.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
+1 you and me both brother.

Probably some Eastern Hemisphere thing.....

A CULT I SAY!!! BEGONE WITH YOUR EVILDOINGS OF HORRID RUNNING PATTERNS TO SOMEWHAT ANNOYING BLEEPING SOUNDS!!!

Last time I did it I got above average something. I'm even more fit now so I should do alright.

<.<
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Page 1 of 2