So tomorrow night I'm spending the night at my girl's house, and I thought I would surprise her with a nice massage. Thing is, I've never given a massage before. Google came up with this. If I go though with all of that, will she be pleased? Anyone want to add something that this article doesn't cover? She's been really stressed and upset over a recent tragedy so I really want to do something special and relaxing for her.

EDIT: Also, what is some good music to put on during the massage?
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by filthandfury
Read Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk. Specifically the footjob chapter.

HAHAHA what the hell
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Vicodon
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Get something mellow:

From here to tranquility compilations, or a selection of songs by post rock bands.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
i reckon a 'happy ending' massage to some hideously intense Michael Nyman! that would sure chill me out...
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Quote by sirlimecat
HAHAHA what the hell

You haven't read it.

The chapter's all about massaging feet in a certain way to give people the most amazing orgasm ever.

With a bloke, it'll be so powerful he can't walk for days.
why would you bother googling this? You just do a massage, its not hard dude just rub her back and some **** then she will accept your penor. If not rohypnol her.
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
three handed massage ftw. if you don't know what it is, you use your two hands on her boobs and i'll let you guess what and where the other "hand" is
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Rubbing a form of cream on her will do it good, specifically the cream that "feels good on the crotch"

FOR ONCE THERE IS A USE!

Oh. And music wise, latin pop. For the lulz
Hurp De Durp
get some dido, some oil,a six pack of champagne and some condoms.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
*sigh* this isn't for teh sex. That will come afterwards.

And I don't think she likes dildos.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Mogwai, Radiohead, 65daysofstatic, or Explosions in the Sky.

Mogwai, 65dos, and EITS are all instrumental and extremely surreal and relaxing, so it should so the trick.
What kind of message are you going for? MSN? AIM? YahooIM? How can you not have ever sent one before? It's pretty easy, kinda like posting a message on UG. If you want her to be pleased, you can send hearts by typing in "(L)" without the quotation marks.

If you're in the same house, then I guess whatever kind of music she likes, but normally on IM conversations, if you put on music, the other person won't be able to hear it.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by shredmeiser101
get some dido, some oil,a six pack of champagne and some condoms.

Six pack of champagne? I thought they only came in bigger bottles....Where can I get a six pack?
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by fattymcfatten
Six pack of champagne? I thought they only came in bigger bottles....Where can I get a six pack?

You'll have to work out a lot.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.