What the hell does "Blem" mean??
Int erms of guitars, obviously. Lots of "Blem" guitars seem to be selling on Musiciansfriend.com.
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
Blemished.

In most cases this means that a particular item has minor cosmetic problems, like a scratch, dent, etc.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Bonsaischaap
Blemished.

In most cases this means that a particular item has minor cosmetic problems, like a scratch, dent, etc.

+1 Usually a little bit cheaper = )
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
Yeah, you get a better deal on a blemished item, if you ignore the cosmetic.
Only problem is, you don't get to know where it is or how big it is.
On an amp or something, it's no big deal, but on a guitar there's a big difference between one on the back and one on the front.
So... is a blemished item a floor model, or something that got bumped around during shipping? I don't see any other ways it could get knocked up other than being refurbished.
...as in blemished, it means the item has been slightly damaged to where it can't be put up on a shelf or anything like on display, but the blemish is nothing that affects the quality of the item, like the sound.
O O

___
probably, i guess it could be anything that could cause a scratch or dent.
O O

___
You could save alot of money, but I wouldn't want to take that risk on a guitar.
On an amp or anything like that it's no big deal.