I am looking for a loop station and I dont have the money for a new one. I think the boss rc-2 is the one for me. I have LOTS to trade (mostly guitars/xbox acessories lmao) and i wated to see if anyone on UG has one? I live in MA (massachussetts) so the closer the better. Thanks,
Yes my name is Tom Petty.

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D
(crappy)RED Marshall Mg100hdfx Halfstack
Digitech Death Metal Pedal
I don't have a looper but I have some advice. If you don't need something that saves buy a line 6 dl4 it has a loop feature that is great for practice if you don't need to save anything not to mention the delay features are awsome to. I own the dl4 and the delay rocks and the looper rocks so if you don't need to save anything check that out.
you mean it wont save the loops i recorded? and what i did record will be erased when i turn it off?

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D
I tried to get a used one off of here for so long before I plunked down the cash on a new one on eBay. Got a digitech JamMan for $250 shipped. That was pretty good considering all the used ones I found on craigslist were going for about $200. I don't know about the RC though. Someone on here posted a link in the classifieds to a list that combined all craigslist ads throughout the US. You should search that!
Ibanez SZ520QM - Transparent Red
-Seymour Duncan '59 in the bridge/Coil-Tapped Pearly Gates in the neck
Synsonics Strat Copy with Hotrails Pickup in the bridge
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
ehh.

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D
I still have that Rc-2. my sisters boyfriend Lives in boston and she and he travel back and forth to and from every weekend. I may be able to get it driven to a location close to you so you can check it out b4 you buy. $120 delivered near by you. I paid $190 for it a year ago. I have the box, manual etc..
Email me-Jlc9909@yahoo dot com
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
is it in good condition? and where do you drive from to get to boston?

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D