I have a floyd rose discovery series guitar im looking to sell or trade for something possibly. this guitar has a official floyd rose trem and speedloader bridge. its in overall good condition, can get better pics if requested.
asking

175 shipped

US, paypal only

harmony central reviews
Quote by chris_kedro
what sort of things are you looking for in a trade?

at the moment i want a new guitar and a delay pedal. thats why i want to sell this one to save up for a new one. by the way i would trade the floyd rose and 100$ for a mim tele or strat or anyother nice guitar (not a big fan of metal looking guitars).
Quote by chris_kedro
It isn't a true delay pedal, but I have a Holy Grail reverb pedal that could probably get the delay sounds you're looking for. I'd trade that plus cash if you're interested.

ill think about it
Is that a Ping tremolo or an actual Floyd Rose? Where does it say it's made.
Sounds good, pm me if you decide
Gear: Framus Cobra - Homemade Warmoth guitar - Ibanez S470 - Alvarez acoustic
Quote by CJRocker
Is that a Ping tremolo or an actual Floyd Rose? Where does it say it's made.

i believe its an official floyd rose
Quote by echofreak
i believe its an official floyd rose

Does it have the ping logo on it?
CJRocker.
These are proper Floyd's, the Dual Ball End models I believe, hence no locking nut.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
CJRocker.
These are proper Floyd's, the Dual Ball End models I believe, hence no locking nut.

Yes, but I know some of them were Ping made, which are Chinese and I really dislike them.
there is a floyd rose logo it doesnt say ping anywhere. the guitar is made in china though.
Quote by echofreak
there is a floyd rose logo it doesnt say ping anywhere. the guitar is made in china though.

What about the Ping logo? And is there indication where it is made on the sustain block.
Quote by CJRocker
What about the Ping logo? And is there indication where it is made on the sustain block.

i dont see one. where is the sustain block?? part of the reason i want to sell this guitar is that its too complicated for me ....lol
Quote by echofreak
i dont see one. where is the sustain block?? part of the reason i want to sell this guitar is that its too complicated for me ....lol

The part where the springs go. Do you have any clear overhead shots of the trem I could see?
Quote by CJRocker
The part where the springs go. Do you have any clear overhead shots of the trem I could see?

check back tomarrow ill put some pics up
how does 75 bucks, an skb powered pedalboard w/ carrying bag, and a boss compression/sustain pedal sound? all that for the guitar and shipping sound like a deal??