I'd whack you to death with the search bar.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by MusicLover#1
umm... I'd blast rap in your ears until you died of a fit

you wouldn't! ^i'd kill you by switching places with you.
Show them 6 hours of footage of a baby chimp trying to revive it's dead mother.... they'd cry themselves to death
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
in the words of Wu Tang clan "id sew your a** hole shut and keep feedin ya, and feedin ya and feedin ya" (there words not mine) lol
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
I would break into their house at night armed with tranquillizers and tranquilize them. I would then tie them up, put them in a body bag, carry them to the boot of my car and put them into it.

I would drive to a remote warehouse where I would tie them to a metal chair next to a giant industrial furnace. I would then put a bag over there head. I would make them face the furnace and cut eye holes for them. I would place them close enough for them to cook slowly so they feel themselves cook.

I would go back to my car and get out a black suitecase which would contain surgical implements. I would surgically remove all their fingers and toes without anesthetic and making sure to stop most of the bleeding. I would then proceed to open up their body cavity and introduce maggots and other flesh eating entities into their body. I would then place blood sucking leeches onto their eyeballs. I wall then apply blood sucking leeches to their sexual organs and then introduce itching powder into their mouth and throat. I would make a small incision in their throat and place in a straw.

I would then being to baste them.

I would leave them there to die by slow cooking and other horrible things going on in their body.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Wrap sand paper around the penis then franically rape in the majority of holes.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Guitardude19: You have to be careful though: People can pass out from pain, ruining all the fun. Take things slowly.

I'm a simple man. I'd just hire some furries with HIV to rape you. Aids will do the rest.
By stringing up your limbs to various cogs and then pulling you apart.

Then set rabid dogs on your internal organs
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Making him eat his fingers, while shoving sticky pancakes up his butthole, and then I would

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!
Dry-hump him to death.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
hanging you with my .135 gauge low B string.

Then again, it might snap. But I'm not worried, you can smell the tetanus on it.

To Kensai:

Tickle? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

*is actually stupidly ticklish, would probably asphyxiate due to intense laughter*
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Mar 26, 2008,
I'd tickle delirium to death.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
ok first i would hit you with a baseball bat in both your kneecaps then i would uppercut you at your nostrils so your nose would go into your brain.

then i would cut your dick off and put it in a blender and make you drink your own dick.

then i would pour hot coffee on you and break your legs and arms.

then i would cut off all your fingers and toes and hit you with a baseball bat in the ribs 10 times.

then i would probably just shoot you in both eyes.
Trap him under a hydrolic press where there is no way for him to get out.Then set the press to Slow, and when i saw slow, i mean fu<king slow!

then watch it smoosh his/her skull very very very slowly
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Y'all are some sick people.

^I guess fire melts snow... I'd burn you.

And to the person below me, please don't take away my weed, k?
This sig is
Last edited by Rasta Dogg at Mar 26, 2008,
I'd make him watch guro and violent hentai till his eyes bleed, and then stab him repeatedly, and then slice his throat, Sweeny Todd style
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
With fire.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by CFH82
With fire.

with steam from melted ice!
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.