Hiya, I live in the UK and have decided upon getting a Fender Jaguar CIJ. Can anyone tell me the best way to go about buying one. I haven't ordered Japanese guitars before and have no idea what websites would provide them. Also would I have to pay import tax etc.?

Oh, I don't really want to use Ebay as the selection of colours is rather small.

Sorry if this is a bit vague, but I'm a bit lost with the whole importing business.

Thanks in advance
My live set-up:
72 Tele Custom
TC Electronics Polytune
MXR Dynacomp
deviever Shoe Gazer
Way Huge Red Llama Clone
Effector13 Soda Meiser
Vintage Proco Rat
DOD Buzzbox
Dwarfcraft Robot Devil
EA Tremolo
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Traynor YBA-2B
GAK. Not really spoilt for choice on colours though. I'd say go for the Ishibashi link.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
My live set-up:
72 Tele Custom
TC Electronics Polytune
MXR Dynacomp
deviever Shoe Gazer
Way Huge Red Llama Clone
Effector13 Soda Meiser
Vintage Proco Rat
DOD Buzzbox
Dwarfcraft Robot Devil
EA Tremolo
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Traynor YBA-2B
Hey thanks for the replys. Regarding that Ishibashi link, I might be missing something right in front of me but all I can find are MIA Jaguars. And, do you have to pay an additional import tax if you order off them. Thanks
Quote by beng.smith
Hey thanks for the replys. Regarding that Ishibashi link, I might be missing something right in front of me but all I can find are MIA Jaguars. And, do you have to pay an additional import tax if you order off them. Thanks

check the used gear section for cijs and i don't believe there's an import tax but check your country's laws (if you don't live in the us)
My live set-up:
72 Tele Custom
TC Electronics Polytune
MXR Dynacomp
deviever Shoe Gazer
Way Huge Red Llama Clone
Effector13 Soda Meiser
Vintage Proco Rat
DOD Buzzbox
Dwarfcraft Robot Devil
EA Tremolo
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Traynor YBA-2B
You can get CIJ Jags in guitar shops in the UK.
...Bleep Bloop...