i saw a few of these picks today in a local music store. i turned the package around... 10 FRIGGING EUROS ?! i thought it was a misprint, but apparently not. are they good, do they actually sound better than regular picks, the rosewood one for example ?

Last edited by The red Strat. at Mar 26, 2008,
the acetate one looks cool. i'd buy one just to try it out.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
its actually more like 15 dollar picks

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
id never spend that much money on a pick. id rather use my bare fingers anyways.
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Quote by The red Strat.
they were 10 euros in the store i visted

10.00 EUR

=

15.7539 USD

according to xe.com

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

not really

just makes it even more incredible for our american friends

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

As fast as I burn through my dulops I would hate to ruin one those since they cost 15 dollars!! I am not that hard on my picks, they will ussually last 2-4 pratices and shows before they are worn out, but at 15 bucks a peice that would get pretty costly.
Quote by Johnbryant
As fast as I burn through my dulops I would hate to ruin one those since they cost 15 dollars!! I am not that hard on my picks, they will ussually last 2-4 pratices and shows before they are worn out, but at 15 bucks a peice that would get pretty costly.

Something tells me that the average piece of Ebony takes a bit longer to wear down than tortex...

Still wouldn't buy one though.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
id never buy them, especialy because i have a thing for losing my picks
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
The ivory one looks cool

Please note:. Before anyone gets all freaked out, this is perfectly legal - ethical even.. Mammoths are in fact no longer an endangered species! The North Sea is full of them.

lol
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
^ Lol same...

But I'm far too tempted, they look so pretty
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.